视频欣赏:
台词欣赏:
Miss Catchard : Hands! Bonnet! Toes! Hands! Bonnet...Bonnet, Jones!
递出双手! 帽子!站好! 双手! 帽子!Jones!
Burns, you're standing on the side of your shoes.Turn your toes out immediately.
Burns,你双脚不能并尖而站,马上分开!
And your chin is poking out...draw it in!
你下巴露出来了,缩回去!
Hold your head up!
抬起头!
I will not have you standing in frontof me in that slovenly way!
我没教过你们这样衣冠不正地站在我面前的。
Cover your mouth!
闭上你的嘴!
Dirty, disagreeable girl.
肮脏,讨厌的女孩。
You haven't cleaned your fingernails this morning!
你还没有洗干净你的指甲。
One of girls : The water was frozen.
水很冷。
Miss Catchard : That is no excuse. Fetch me the birch!
那不是借口。递我桦条!
Obstinate girl! One thing will cure you...of your slovenly habits!
屡教不改的女孩!恐怕只有这样才能治好你邋遢的毛病!
One of girls : I'm very sorry, Miss Catchard.
对不起,Catchard先生。
Miss Catchard : Put it away! Cleanliness is next to godliness.
拿走!不洁就是对上帝的不敬。
Time for your lessons, girls!
该上课了。