What's the matter? You lose your sea legs?
你怎么了 晕船吗
Where the hell did you find that record?
你到底在哪找到那张唱片的
What have you been up to all these years
这些年你都做什么了
Making music
创造音乐
Even during the war?
甚至战争时期也在做吗
Even when no one was dancing anymore
即使再也没人跳舞的时候
Even when the bombs were falling
即使炸弹四处飞的时候
And I kept playing
我一直都在演奏 没有停歇
till the ship got here
直到船驶到了这里
Call this a ship?
你还叫它船啊
It's more like a mountain of dynamite about to explode
这东西比起船更像是个装满炸药即将爆炸的山
A bit dangerous, don't you think?
你不觉得有点危险吗
And you, Max?
你呢 麦克斯
Where's your trumpet?
你的小号呢
I gave it up as well, as while back
我很久以前就不吹小号了
But, you know, now I'm in the mood for starting again
但是 你知道 现在我又想重新开始吹了
I'm busting with new ideas
现在我脑袋里全是新点子
Let's start a duo. You and me
咱们一起组个二重奏吧 你和我
Or our own band
或者组个我们自己的乐队
The Danny Boodman
乐队名就叫 丹尼 博德曼
T.D. Lemon Nineteen Hundred Big Band
T.D·雷蒙 1900 大乐队怎么样
It's gets the blood going
这名字让人热血沸腾吧
We'd be a smash
我们肯定会特别火
Come on, Nineteen Hundred Come with me. Let's get off
来吧 1900 和我一起 我们下船吧
We'll watch the fireworks from the pier
我们可以在码头那看烟花
and then we'll start from scratch
然后我们从零开始
Sometimes that's the way you have to do it
有时候从零开始是必要的
You go right back to the beginning
你得回到起点
You're never really done for...
这并不是结束
as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to
除非你有了一段可以拿出去讲给他人听的故事才是结束
Remember?
记得吗
You told me that
那是你告诉我的
Well, what a stack of stories you got now
看吧 你现在的故事可真是都可以写成一本书了
The world would be hanging on your every word
全世界都会对你的每一个字洗耳恭听的
crazy for your music
世界会为你的音乐而疯狂
Believe me
相信我