视频欣赏:
台词赏析:
Daniel: We're so thrilled to have you here, Fabia.
你的到来真让我们受宠若惊,Fabia.
Now, why don't we let the pictures speak for themselves?
我们为什么不让照片自己说话?
Fabia: Smettila! This is a freakish joke, right?
真外行!这只是无聊的玩笑, 是吧?
Daniel: Uh, no.
不是。
Fabia: You stupid. All of you, stupid! Idiots, idiots!
你这个蠢蛋,你们所有人,都是蠢蛋!笨蛋,笨蛋!
Daniel: What…what just happened?
怎……怎么了?
Marc: Well...Fabia's probably still a little sensitive about the accident.
Fabia可能对于那场事故有点过度敏感了。
Daniel: Accident?
事故?
Marc: Oh, you didn't know.
哦,你不知道啊,
About a month ago, she backed her S.U.V. into 12 people outside Marquee.
一个月以前,她在帐篷外倒车时撞到了12个人。
Phillippe: I was in Saint-Tropez. I had no idea.
我当时在圣特鲁佩斯,我不知道。
Daniel: Why…why didn't anyone say anything?
为什么……为什么没有人说过一句?
Wilhelmina: Daniel, if I may...
Daniel,如果我说了,你不会在意的。
you didn't include me in the concept.
你没有让我参与到你的策划中来。
And we all thought you knew what you were doing.
我们都以为你很清楚自己在做什么。