你的眼睛往哪儿看呢 小妞
Cheriff:Hey,Leroy.Manners.We have a guest.
勒多伊 礼貌点 她可是客人
So you are ,uh,Henry’s mother?
这么说 你是亨利的生母
How lovely for him to have you back in his life.
你能重回他的生活 他一定觉得很幸福
Emma:Actually I was just dropping him off.
其实我只是把他送回来而已
不能怪你
They’re all brats.Who needs’em?
小孩子就是一帮兔崽子 谁需要他们啊
A:Well, I’d give anything for one.
我倒是很想要个孩子
My wife and I...we tried for many years,
我们夫妻尝试了好多年
but,uh…It was not meant to be.
但是 我们注定命中无子吧
Leroy:Well,cry me a river.
我真是感动得泪流成河啊
Graham:Leroy, I’m going to let you out.You need to behave.
勒罗伊 我放你出来 但你表现好点
Put on a smile,and stay out of trouble.
保持笑容 别热麻烦
有必要关我吗
瑞金娜的酒
A little stronger than we thought.
比预期的还要烈
我不是醉驾
There was a wolf standing in the middle of the road.
当时有只狼挡在路中间
一只狼 没错
Regina:Graham,Henry’s run away again.We have to...
格兰姆 亨利又离家出走了 我们得
What is she doing here?
她在这里做什么
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪里了吗
Emma:Lady, I haven’t seen him since I dropped him at your house,
女士 我送他回家后就再也没见过他
and I have a pretty good alibi.
而且我有充分的不在场证明
Regina:Yeah,well ,he wasn’t in his room this morning.
好吧 今天早上 他又从房间里消失了
Emma:Did you try his friends?
你试图联系他的朋友了吗
Regina:He doesn’t really have any .He’s kind of a loner.
他没什么朋友 他挺孤家寡人的
Emma:Every kid has friends.
每个孩子都会有朋友
Did you check his computer?
你检查他的电脑了吗
If he’s close to someone,he’d be e-mailing them.
如果他和谁亲近 也许会给他们发邮件
Regina:And you know this how?
你怎么知道这些事
Emma:Finding people is what I do.Here’s an idea.
我的职业就是寻人 我有个主意
How about you guys let me out, and I’ll help you find him?