Now, this is the executive floor.
策划人都在这层办公
It should be organized, but it's not,
应该很整齐的 但不是
so you'll find account executives and creative executives all mixed in together.
这里业务策划人和创意策划人混在一起
Please don't ask me the difference.
别问我他们的区别
Great.
好的
Hopefully, if you follow my lead,you can avoid some of the mistakes I've made here.
如果你听我的,你会避免犯一些我犯过的错误
Hello, Joan.
你好 Joan
Like that one.
比如他
So how many trains did it take you?
你倒了几班车?
Only one, but I got up very early.
一班就到了 但我起的非常早
In a couple of years,with the right moves,you'll be in the city with the rest of us.
你要是走对了路,过几年也会像我们一样住到城里
Of course, if you really make the right moves,you'll be out in the country,
当然 如果你真的走对了路,你就会住到乡间
and you won't be going to work at all.
而且不用再工作
You'll be here just across the aisle from me.
你的位置在这儿跟我就隔一个走廊
We'll both take care of Mr. Draper for the time being.
这段时间我们共同协助Draper先生
I don't know what your goals are,but don't overdo it with the perfume.
我不知道你的工作目的是什么,但别乱喷香水
Keep a fifth of something in your desk.
抽屉里放瓶香奈儿5号
Mr. Draper drinks rye.
Draper先生喝黑麦威士忌
Also, invest in some aspirin, Band-Aids,and a needle and thread.
还有 放点阿司匹林 创可贴,还要有针线
Rye is Canadian, right?
黑麦威士忌是加拿大产的 对吗?
You better find out.
你自己看吧
He may act like he wants a secretary,but most of the time,
他可能想要个秘书 但大多数时间
they're looking for something between a mother and a waitress.
他都是在找一个介于妈妈和服务生之间的人
And the rest of the time, well...
其他时候嘛...
Go home, take a paper bag,and cut some eyeholes out of it.
回家找个纸袋子,在眼睛处剪两个洞
Put it over your head, get undressed,and look at yourself in the mirror.
呆在脑袋上 脱光衣服 看着镜子里的自己
Really evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are,and be honest.
好好评估一下自己的优点和缺点 然后诚实的面对
I always try to be honest.
我总是尽量诚实
Good for you.
很好
Now, try not to be overwhelmed by all this technology.
现在 别被这些科技吓倒
It looks complicated,but the men who designed it made it simple enough for a woman to use.
看上去很复杂 但设计得很适于女性使用
I sure hope so.
希望如此
At lunch, pick up a box of chocolates,a dozen carnations,and some bath salts.
午饭的时候 去拿一盒巧克力 一打康乃馨 还有一些浴盐
I'll explain later.
我晚点跟你解释
Thank you, Miss Holloway.
谢谢你 Holloway小姐
You're really wonderful for looking out for me this way.
你真的很好能为我解释这么多
It's Joan.
叫我Joan
And listen,don't take this the wrong way,
听我说 别理解错了
but a girl like you,with those darling little ankles,
但一个像你这样有着迷人脚踝的女孩儿
I'd find a way to make 'em sing.
我一定会好好利用自己的优势
Also, men love scarves.
男士们也喜欢丝巾
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 Draper先生
Oh! And Mr. Sterling.
哦! Sterling先生
How are you?
你好吗?
Morning, girls.
早上好 女士们