Man:Can I talk to you about something?
嘿Leonard,咱谈谈成吗?
Leonard:sure, What's up?
行啊,啥事?
Man:Remember I went out with Penny, a couple weeks ago?
记得几周前我和你朋友Penny约会不?
Leonard:Yeah, vaguely.
嗯,记不太清了。
Raj:Sure you remember.
才怪嘞。
You went to the bar and made a fool of yourself trying to pick up strange women.
那晚你去酒吧自欺欺人打算泡陌生美眉。
Leonard:What about it?
咋了呢?
Man:The thing is, the date didn't go that well.
是这样,约会不太成功。
Leonard:Too bad.
真遗憾。
I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, forget it and move on.
我想现在你该站起来,振作一下,忘记此事,向前看。
Man:I can't do that.
不行的。
Leonard:Why the hell not?
有啥不行的吧?
Man:'Cause we're going out again tomorrow.
因为明晚我们又要约会了。
Sheldon:Excuse me, Stuart.
打扰下,Stuart。
Have you read the new Flash?
看了最新的闪电侠没?
Man:No
没有。
Sheldon:Well, I have and it will knock your socks off!
我看完了,这期会赞得你下巴都掉下来的!
Good luck getting them back on.
祝你能把它推回去。
Man:This is probably my last shot with Penny and I don't want to screw it up.
总之,这是我和Penny的最后机会了,我不想搞砸了。
Leonard:Nobody wants that.
谁想搞砸啊。
Man:So, here's my question: It's the second date,
所以我的问题就来了,第二次约会
you think she'll be expecting things to get physical?
你觉得她会不会想来点...身体接触?
Leonard:Gee...
哎呀...
My initial reaction is "no,"
我第一反应是"不想",
but let me think about it and get back to you.
但还是让我想想吧,回来告诉你。
Man:So, you'll give me a call?
那你打给我?
Leonard:Yeah, or you call me.
嗯,你打给我也成。
Man:Great.
好。
Leonard:Or nobody calls anyone.
谁也不给谁打更好。
Raj:Interesting.
有点意思。
Penny's current suitor asking advice from her former suitor.
Penny的现追求者向前追求者取经。
Leonard:You know, thanks for closedcaptioning my pain, Raj.
谢谢你解说我的痛楚Raj。
Howard:Hey, wanna make sure he gets nowhere with Penny without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them?
嘿,想既不让他和Penny有进展又不妨碍你和他俩的友情吗?
Leonard:I'm listening.
洗耳恭听。
Howard:Just tell him to do everything you've done with her for the last two years.
让他做过去两年来你和她做的事。