Sheldon:Thank you. Hello, neighbor.
多谢。你好,邻居。
Penny:Hello, Sheldon.
你好Sheldon。
Sheldon:And how are you this fine evening?
这个美好的晚上你过得如何?
Penny:Great.
很好。
Sheldon:Good. I'm glad.
好,我很高兴。
Penny:Really? Are you drunk?
真的吗? 你喝醉了吧?
Sheldon:I'm just in a good mood.
我这是心情好呀。
While my compatriots are in Las Vegas,
我的伙伴们去了拉斯维加斯。
I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude.
我可以在我专属的孤独城堡里度过一个愉悦的夜晚。
Penny:That's Superman's big ice thingy, right?
就是超人那个大冰窖,对吧?
Sheldon:You know, I'm in such a good mood,
你知道吗,我心情如此之好,
I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp of the English language folksy and charming today.
以至于觉得你英语的薄弱理解力在我看来都变得亲切和迷人了。
Penny:What smells so good?
什么东西闻起来这么香?
Sheldon:That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer,
那是印度奶酪散发出的醉人芳香。
a perfect culinary representation of the freedom this evening holds.
它正象征着这个美好的自由之夜。
Not only is it Indian cuisine, which Koothrappali loathes,
它不仅是Koothrappali讨厌的印度食品,
it contains a generous helping of peanuts,
里面还有大份的花生,
which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97pound blister.
足以让Wolowitz变成个 97磅的直喘气的大水疱,
And finally, its main ingredient is paneer,
最后它的主料是凝乳干酪,
a farmer's cheese that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable within minutes.
这种普通的农夫干酪能让Leonard跟哪儿呆着都坐立不安。
Penny:Yum.
很美味哦。
Well, enjoy your big evening.
好吧,好好享受你这个盛大的夜晚。
Sheldon:Penny. I realize you're also on your own tonight, so if, at some point,
Penny 我发现你今晚也是一个人,所以如果在某个时候
you find yourself with nothing to do, please do not disturb me.
你感觉到无聊了请千万不要来打扰我。
Penny:Have fun, Sheldon.
玩的愉快Sheldon。
Sheldon:Oh, I shall.
噢,我会的。
No!