And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home.
造化弄人,让我们找到一个新家园。
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight,
我们和人类一起生活,
but watching over them in secret,
藏身在人类世界里,
waiting, protecting.
偷偷地看着他们,等待并保护他们。
I have witnessed their capacity for courage.
我见识到他们的勇气。
And though we are worlds apart,
虽然我们有极大的不同,
like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.
但是他们跟我们一样 眼见不一定为凭。
I am Optimus Prime
我是擎天柱
and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars.
我把这个信息传递给藏身在各个星球的博派变形金刚。
We are here.
我们在这里。
We are waiting.
我们在等待。
Can you shed any light on the recent, so-called alien activity in the area?
请你们谈谈最近的外星人活动?
Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien - infestation... - Yeah.
老实说...如果地球真的有外星人存在。
They, the government, would be the first to let you know. The government would let us know.
政府一定会告诉我们。
I mean, this is America. - Yeah.
这是美国。是的。
You know, that's how we know we live in a free land,
自由之土,
because there's no secrets.
没有任何秘密。
They'd say, "Hey! Duck and cover."
出了事一定会叫我们躲起来。
Your head is kind of a different size than it is on television.
你本人比在电视上大很多耶。
文本来源于在线英语听力室