Penny:hey.
嘿。
Leonard:Oh, good. Do you have any fabric softener?
太好了,你有衣服柔顺剂嘛?
Penny:Yeah, sure.
有啊。
What are you washing? A crocodile?
你洗什么呢?洗鳄鱼呐?
Leonard:No, the pants that Stephanie got me.
不是,是斯蒂芬妮买给我的裤子。
Penny:Oh, sweetie, you can't machine wash these.
亲爱的,这种裤子不能机洗的。
They'll be ruined.
洗了就毁了。
Leonard:are you sure?
真的吗?
Penny:Absolutely.
没错。
Leonard:Oh, no. I wish you'd told me that sooner.
不要吧,你早点告诉我就好了。
Penny:Are you guys having problems?
你们有什么状况么?
Leonard:No, everything's fine.
我们都很好啊。
Penny:Really?
真的么?
Leonard:Yeah. It's wonderful.
是啊,很好啊。
Okay, maybe this whole living together
好吧,可能住在一起这件事,
happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great.
发生得太快了,但没有问题的,挺好的。
Penny:Okay, Leonard, honey, you know,
好吧莱纳德,亲爱的你知道,
if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going,
如果你对于你们的关系感到不自在了,
you're allowed to say something.
你是可以讲出来的。
Leonard:Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.
真的么?听起来不大对劲。
Penny:Believe me, your feelings are just as important as hers.
相信我,你的感受和她的一样重要。
Leonard:No that doesn't sound right either.
这个听起来也不对劲。
Penny:Just tell her you need the relationship to move
就直接告诉她你想要
at a pace that you both are comfortable with.
慢慢来。
Leonard:Yeah, I could say something like that to her.
好吧,我可以这么和她说。
I'll go do that.
我这就去说。
Thank you.
谢了。
Penny:Sure
去吧。