This isn't going well! Shoot! Shoot!
情况不妙!开火!开火!
Nice shot. That tank is definitely dead now. - Let's go! We got business!
射得很准。这次它真的挂了 走吧!
We've got the boy.
看到那名少年了。
Watch out!
小心!
Missile! Ah...
飞弹来袭!啊......
Hang on, Sam!
撑着点,山姆。
Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling man?
是因为勇气或恐惧促使你这么做?
Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet.
把火种源交给我 就饶你一命当我的宠物。
Oh, no, no, no, no.
惨了,惨了。
I'm never giving you this All Spark! Oh, so unwise.
我绝不会把火种源给你!你太蠢了。
I got you, boy. Hold on to the Cube!
我接住你了。抓紧方块!
Disgusting.
可恶。
Sam? You risked your life to protect the Cube.
山姆?你冒了生命危险保护方块。
No sacrifice, no victory.If I can not defeat the Megatron,you must push the Cube into my chest.
没有牺牲就没有成功。如果我失败,你就把方块塞进我的胸口。
I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. Get behind me.
我要牺牲自己摧毁火种源。躲到我后面。
It's you and me, Megatron. No, it's just me, Prime.
我们要一决胜负,霸天虎。不,只有我会胜利。
At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall.
今天就来个彻底了结 不是你死就是我亡!
You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!
你就是一直保护弱者,所以才会输!
Fighter jets in 60 seconds.
战机一分钟后到。
We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. Targets will be marked.
敌友不分,我们会标示目标。
Bring the rain.let's kill these things.
开火吧!把这些怪物杀死。
Move, move, move! - Remember, aim low.Armor's weak under the chest.
瞄低一点。他们的胸部最脆弱。
文本来源于在线英语听力室