Sheldon:Gentlemen, I have a question about dating and relationships.
先生们,我有一个拍拖方面的问题。
Raj:You told me you were going to have the talk with him.
你和我说过,你会和他好好谈谈的。
Howard:I've been waiting for someone to have the talk with me.
我一直在等别人跟我谈呢。
Sheldon:More to the point, it's about finding a way to keep Leonard and Stephanie together.
总的来说,就是要想办法让Leonard和Stephanie在一起。
Howard:Oh, I don't think you can.
我觉得你办不到。
Sheldon:Well, why not?
为什么?
Howard:Look at Leonard's record. 27 days with Joyce Kim.
看看Leonard的情史,和Joyce Kim共度了27天。
Raj:During which she defected to North Korea.
当中她就叛逃回北韩了。
Howard:Two booty calls with Leslie Winkle.
和Leslie Winkle发生了两次一夜情。
Raj:For which she awarded him the nickname Speed of Light Leonard.
她还授予了他一个外号闪电侠Leonard。
Howard:And the three hour dinner with Penny.
和Penny共进了三小时的晚餐。
Raj:Which would have been two and a half if they ordered the souffle when they sat down.
而如果他们一进去就点蛋奶酥的话那就只有两个半小时了。
Howard:Based on the geometric progression, his relationship with Stephanie should have ended after 20 minutes.
根据等比级数定律,他和Stephanie的关系本应在见面后的20分钟后结束。
Sheldon:Yes, I'm aware of the math.
这个我会算。
Y equals 27 days over 12 to the nth.
Y等于27天的12次方根。
The issue remains.
问题仍然存在。
How do we circumvent his inevitable rejection?
我们怎么避免他被甩这个怪圈呢?
Raj:Well, if you want to guarantee his appeal to Stephanie, your best bet would be to kill all the other men on the planet.
想要确保他一直和Stephanie在一起,最好的办法就是把地球上的其他男人宰了。
Howard:I'll tell you what you shouldn't do.
我来告诉你什么是本不该做的。
Don't spritz him with that body spray from the commercial where the women undress when they smell it. That doesn't work at all.
不要往他身上喷广告里那种香水,女人一闻到立马脱衣服,那个一点都不管用。
No matter how much you put on.
不管你往身上喷多少。
Sheldon:So, that's all you've got? Apocalyptic genocide and "go easy on the cologne"?
这就是你们给出的建议,种族灭决和少用古龙水。
Together:Yeah.
对头,没错。