Go, go, go, go!
快,快,快,快!
I can't see it! I can't see it! Shift your weight towards the front!
我看不到把重量往前面移
All right! All right! You A-holes are in trouble now.
够了!够了!你们这些混球这下的麻烦可大了
Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime.
各位,容我介绍我的朋友擎天柱
Taking the children was a bad move.
把小孩抓起来是很不应该的
Autobots, relieve them of their weapons.
博派变形金刚,收走他们的武器
Freeze! Whoa! Whoa! - Give me those! Whoa! Whoa...
别动!给我!哇......
Hi, there. You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?
你好!你好像不害怕,看到我们不惊讶吗?
Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay?
我有第七区的标准作业程序
I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you. Get out of the car.
除了告诉你我不能跟你交谈以外,我没有权限和你有任何的交谈。下车。
All right. Me? You want me to get... - Now! All right, all right. Get out. Hey. All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see?
嗯。你是说我吗? 快点!我这就下车,瞧
Very nifty how you put us down without really killing us. You're good with handcuffs, too, now, huh? How you doing?
把车子放下来那招挺厉害的,你也很会用手铐嘛!大伙好吗?
You weren't supposed to hear all that. -Yeah. - This is real.
你不该听到那些的,这是真的
Sam, I have a record because I wouldn't turn my dad in.
我不肯检举我爸才会留有案底
When have you had to sacrifice anything in your perfect little life?
你这辈子几时为谁牺牲过?
Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh? What is Sector Seven?
大家伙带了大枪,第七区是什么?
Answer me. I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man! How'd you know about the aliens?
快回答。这里只有我能发问 不是你,少年人!你怎么知道外星人的事?
Where did you take my parents? I am not at liberty to discuss it. - No? Hey.
你把我爸妈带到哪里?我不能说 是吗?
You touch me, that's a federal offense. Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge, right?
你碰我算是联邦罪名。“为所欲为”警徽,对吧?
Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friend standing over there.
你有外星人朋友撑腰就屌起来啦
Where is Sector Seven? - Wouldn't you like to know?
第七区在哪里? 你一定很想知道
文本来源于在线听力教室