The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses.
火种源在地球的座标 就被植入了他的眼镜。
How'd you know about his glasses?
你怎么知道他眼镜的事?
EBay. - EBay.If the Decepticons find the All Spark,
拍卖网站。如果狂派变形金刚找到火种源,
they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army.
就会用来把地球的机器变形 建立狂派变形金刚军队。
And the human race will be extinguished.
人类就会被消灭。
Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival.
山姆魏瓦奇,你拥有拯救地球的关键线索。
Please tell me that you have those glasses.
拜托告诉我眼镜在你那里。
It's like a self-regenerating molecular armor.
这就像自我再生的分子盔甲。
Look at the scorch mark where the sabot round hit. Melted right through.
看!只有穿甲弹能够穿透它。完全把击点融化。
Hey, aren't sabots hot-Ioaded for, like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn?
穿甲弹能产生华氏六千度的热度吧?
Close to it. It melts tank armor. So this metal skin must react to extreme heat.
差不多,足以融化坦克装甲。它的金属外壳承受不了高热。
I thought you said that thing was dead, man!
我以为你说那玩意死了。
Strap it down! Strap it! This thing is wicked.
把它绑起来!这玩意太可怕!
All right, get on the horn with Northern Command. Tell them that our effective weapon is high-heat sabot rounds. Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go.
我们有效的武器是高热穿甲弹。所有的炮弹都要换成穿甲弹。
You want that piece?
你要吃吗?
Okay, Maggie, look. Let me break it down to you how it's gonna happen.
玛姬,听好 让我告诉你会发生什么事?
They gonna come through that door and be good cop, bad cop. Don't fall for that, all right?
他们会闯进来扮黑脸和白脸。千万不要上当。
That's why I ate their food. See, they put the plate of donuts out here to test your guilt. If you don't touch it, you're guilty.
所以我才吃他们给的食物。他们用甜甜圈测验你的罪恶感。如果你不敢吃,就是心有鬼。
I ate the whole plate. The whole plate. Okay?
所以我把整盘都吃光光。
It's me and you. They walk through that door, you don't say nothing.
咱们要团结一致。他们进来的时候,什么都别说。
文本来源于在线英语听力室