-Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. (Tastes a snack) Mmm! What's that curry taste?
Martha Ludwin的女儿会打电话给你,嗯,怎么会有咖喱味?
-Monica: Curry.
因为有放咖喱
-Mrs. Geller: Mmmm!
嗯.
-Ross: I- I think they're great! I, I really do.
这东西真好吃,真的.
-Mr. Geller: (To Ross) Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she?
你还记得路金一家人?他们的大女儿喜欢你,对不?
-Mrs. Geller: They all had a thing for him.
他们一家都很惦记你.
-Ross: Aw, Mom...
不要这样,妈妈.
-Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me?
抱歉,她为什么要打电话给我?
-Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or.... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant.
她刚毕业,想找份烹饪的工作吧,我不知到,不过,我告诉她你开了一家餐馆
-Monica: No Mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
不,妈,我没开餐馆,我在餐厅工作
-Mrs. Geller: Well, they don't have to know that. (She starts to fluff the same pillow Monica fluffed multiple times earlier.)
他们也不需要知道.
-Monica: Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?
Ross,能帮我做意大利面吗?
-Ross: Yeah. (They go to the kitchen.)
好的.
-Mrs. Geller: Oh, we're having spaghetti! That's.... easy.
我们吃意大利面呀?太简单了
-Monica: Actually, we were going to have lasagna
实际上,我们本来是要吃千层面的.
-Mr. Geller: oh, I love lasagna.
我喜欢千层面.
-Monica: But now we are not having it
不过我们现在没有了.
-Mrs. Geller: Then why you bring it up. He latches on.
那为什么提到这个呢?这下他来劲了啊.
-Monica: I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish, but, were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing?
我知道这样要求过于自私.你能不能和他们说一下,小孩/女同性恋之类的事?
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.
因为这样可以让我喘口气.