你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?和Barry谈过吗?我笑个不停。
-Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出来,你就好像睡觉时,有个衣架在你嘴里
-Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?
我知道,他只是太….你还记得你和Tony Demarco吗?
-Rachel: Oh, yeah.
是的,记得
-Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那样….的感觉
-Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble.
哇,你有麻烦了。
-Monica: Big time!
没错
-Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过
-Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here.
我想我们谈的远了点,
Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他。
Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者只是站起来工作
-Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好运
-Monica: What for?
为什么?
-Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那个工作的什么东西
(Monica exits.)
[Scene: Iridium, Monica is working as Frannie enters.]
-Frannie: Hey, Monica!
嘿,Monica!
-Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie, 欢迎回来!佛罗里达怎么样?
-Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做爱了,是吗?
-Monica: How do you do that?
你怎么知道的?
-Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who?
我恨你,我在和我的Roz 阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?
-Monica: You know Paul?
你认识Paul吗?
-Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
Paul,调酒那个?是呀,我认识Paul
-Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?
你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
-Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. You know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
开玩笑吧?Paul还欠我人情呢?在我之前,他两年都没办法过性生活