What's up? 怎么了?
-It's not cute anymore -What? -再也不有趣了-啥?
Stop filling her head with that--Do not piss me off. 不要再向她灌输… 别再让我生气
Hey, I thought we were friends. 嘿,我以为我们是朋友
Friends don't fuck with each other's business. 朋友不会坏对方的事
And that's what this is--my fucking business. 就是这样,我的生意
What? 什么?
What are you gonna do? 你想做什么?
Yeah, that's what I thought. 对,我就是这么想的
Stay the fuck away from her. 离她远点
Matt, seriously, man, it's 2:00 in the morning. 小马,说真的,现在是凌晨两点了
Hey, what about your thing tomorrow? The scholarship dinner? 明天的事怎么办?奖学金颁奖晚宴?
Sorry, I gotta do this. 抱歉,我必须要做
Oh, by the way, if things get bad, just bolt, okay? 对了,如果事情不妙,赶快闪,知道吗?
-What? What do you mean "things get bad"? -Just bolt. -什么,“事情不妙”什么意思?-赶快闪
Wait, wait. What's he talking about? 等等,他在说啥
Hi. 嗨
Dude, am I ugly? 哥们,我很丑吗?
What? 什么?
No. No, man. You're fine. 哪里哪里,你很好
-Just--Just relax -No, I'm ugly. I know it. -别在意-不,我很丑,我知道的
So, what do you guys do? 你们这些家伙是做什么的?
-I get freaky -Uh--Uh-- 我有点变态了
Uh--Uh, we're directors. 我们是导演
Really? Would you guys ever want to use me in one of your movies? 真的?你们愿不愿意在你们的电影里用我?
Uh-- 噢
Hell, yeah, we'll use you. 哦好,我们会用你的
Baby, I'll do things to you I wouldn't do to a farm animal. 宝贝,我会对你做我对农场动物都不会做的事的
-What the fuck did you just say? -Honey… -你他妈的刚才说什么?-亲爱的
these guys are directors and they want to use me. 这些家伙是导演,他们要起用我
-"Use you"? -Guys, this is my boyfriend--Mule. -“起用你?”?-这位是我的男友,米欧
Uh, hi, Mule. 你好,米欧
Let's do it. 开始吧
n. 螺栓,插销,门闩
v. 闩住,插销,(突