Second, get her drunk 其次呢,把她灌醉
really drunk, okay? 真正醉了,好吗?
That way the true porn star will come out in her. 那样真正的A片女星模样就会显现出来
Here. I, um--I got us something. 这里,我… 我带了样东西
Bourbon? 波旁酒?
-Are you trying to get me drunk? -No. What? -你想把我灌醉?-不是,怎么?
-I thought you liked to rock -Like to rock? -我以为你喜欢摇滚呢-“喜欢摇滚?”
Last and most important... 最后也是最重要的一点……
always be touching her, man. 不时地抚摸她
That tells her you came here to get down tonight. 暗示她今晚你来这儿是要上床的
What are we doing? 我们要做什么?
Just chilling 只是吹吹风罢了
Oh. Hey, look. 嘿,你看
(格兰卡皮宾馆)
Um, may--maybe, uh, we should, um… 也许我们
get a room. 应该开个房间
Okay. 好
Here it is. 就这间
Wow. 哇
This is, uh--This is really nice. Uh-- 这里还真的不错
TV, air conditioner. 有电视、冷气
Got a little lamp there. 还有一盏小台灯
Is that a Monet? 那是莫内的画吗?
What-- 怎么?
What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
I don't know. 不知道
Do you want to fuck me? 你想干我吗?
Um-- 嗯
Come here. 过来
How do you want me? 你想我怎么做?
Why are you doing this? 为什么你要这样做?
What? 什么?
This. 这样做
Isn't this what you want? 不是正合你的意吗?
To fuck a porn star in a cheap motel room? 在一间廉价汽车旅馆房间里干个A片女星?
So this is what you think of me. 原来你是这么看待我
-Danielle, wait. I'm sorry -Let me guess. -丹妮儿,等等,对不起-让我猜一下
Oh, now that's a mature response. 哦,老套说词了
-Right? -Eli told me to do it. -对吧?-伊莱叫我做的
-Why didn't you just tell me? -Because I didn't want to, okay? -你为何不干脆告诉我?-因为我不想说,好吗?
Because I loved the way you looked at me. 因为我喜欢你看着我的样子
God, doyou have any idea how-- 天哪,你知不知道我有多…?
Forget it. 算了
-Holdon -Fuck you. -等一下-去你的!
(倒数9天!欢迎宋洋!)
You're done. 换人了
(奖学金为何该颁给我?)
Look, I'm--I'm an idiot, okay? 听着,我真是个白痴,行吗?
I saw the tape, and I freaked out. 我看过带子,一时疯了头
Hi. I'm comin' in. Can--Can I come in? 嗨,我进来了,我能进去吗?
Look, I--I've just been crazy lately. 听着,我脑子最近一直很乱
I mean, this--the whole scholarship thing, you know? 我是指,整个奖学金的事,你知道的,我是说…?
I mean, it's--it's killing me, you know? 一直在折腾着我,你懂吗?
But I'm not--I'm not even thinking about that. 但我甚至没去想那件事
The only thing I care about is you. 我唯一关心的就只有你,你知道吗?
You know? All I want is for us to go back to normal again. 我只希望我们回复原先正常样子
It's a real nice place you got here, "D. " 你这地方还真不错,丹
adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的