手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫 > 正文

第17期 大结局

来源:可可英语 编辑:Amy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hi! Stairs.
  • 爬楼梯累死了。
  • Who are you?
  • 你是谁?
  • Buddy, I am the Dragon Warrior.
  • 老兄,我是神龙大侠。
  • You? Him? He's a panda. You're a panda. What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?
  • 你?他?他是一只熊猫耶。你这只熊猫,大家伙,能怎样?坐在我身上吗?
  • Don't tempt me. No. I'm gonna use this. You want it? Come and get it.
  • 别惹毛我。我手上有这个。想要吗?来拿啊!
  • Finally!
  • 终于等到这一刻!
  • That scroll is mine!
  • 秘籍是我的!
  • Finally! Oh, yes. The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!
  • 终于!神龙秘籍的力量属于我的!
  • It's nothing! It's OK. I didn't get it the first time, either.
  • 什么都没写别难过,我刚拿到时也不爽!
  • What?
  • 什么?
  • There is no secret ingredient. It's just you.
  • 没有所谓的秘籍。关键存乎于一心。
  • Stop it! I'm gonna pee. Don't. Don't! Don't!
  • 不,别闹了!我快尿出来了。不要。不要。不要。
  • You can't defeat me.
  • 你打不赢我的。
  • You... you're just a big fat panda!
  • 你...只不过是一只又大又胖的熊猫!
  • I'm not a big fat panda. I'm the big fat panda.
  • 我不是普通的胖熊猫。我乃独一无二大胖的熊猫。
  • The Wuxi Finger Hold!
  • 无锡碎骨指!
  • Oh, you know this hold?
  • 你晓得这一招?
  • You're bluffing. You're bluffing. Shifu didn't teach you that.
  • 少来,你在唬我。师父不可能教你。
  • Nope. I figured it out. Skadoosh.
  • 他是没教我。我无师自通的,看招!
  • Look! The Dragon Warrior.
  • 瞧!哇,是神龙大侠!
  • That's my boy! That big lovely kung fu warrior is my son!
  • 那是我的孩子!那个大只的功夫大侠是我的儿子!
  • Thanks, Dad. Hey, guys.
  • 谢了,老爸。伙计们。
  • Master. Master.
  • 大师。大师。
  • Master? Master Shifu!
  • 大师?师父!
  • Master! Shifu, are you OK?!
  • 大师!师父!师父!你没事吧?
  • Po. You're alive. Or we're both dead.
  • 阿宝。你没挂掉?还是我们都嗝屁了。
  • No, Master, I didn't die. I defeated Tai Lung.
  • 不,大师,我没死。我打败太郎了。
  • You did? It is as Oogway foretold. You are the Dragon Warrior.
  • 真的?乌龟大师说的没错。你是神龙大侠。
  • You have brought peace to this valley and... and to me.
  • 你为这里带来了平静,也为我…带来平静。
  • Thank you. Thank you, Po. Thank you. Thank you.
  • 谢谢。谢谢,阿宝。谢谢,谢谢。
  • No! Master! No, no, no, don't die, Shifu, please!
  • 不,大师!不,别死!师父,你别死!
  • I'm not dying, you idiot!
  • 我没死啦,你这笨蛋!
  • Dragon Warrior, I am simply at peace. Finally.
  • 我指神龙大侠,我只是心平静了。总算能静心了。
  • So, I should stop talking?
  • 所以我该闭嘴吗?
  • If you can.
  • 最好。
  • Want to get something to eat?
  • 要去吃些东西吗?
  • Yeah.
  • 好吧。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

He is my son
他是我儿子

Yes!
儿子!

Thanks,Dad.
谢谢 爸爸

Hey,guys.
兄弟们

Master.
大师

Master.
大师

Master.
大师

Master Shifu!
我找师父去

Master!
大师

Shifu,are you OK?!
师父 师父 你没事吧?!

You're alive.
你还活着

Po.
阿宝

Or we're both dead.
还是我们都死了

No,Master,l didn't die. l defeated Tai Lung.
不 师父 我没死 我打败大龙了

You did?
真的?

Wow. lt is as Oogway foretold.
喔 这应验了乌龟的预言

You are the Dragon Warrior.
你就是神龙大侠

You have brought peace...
你给山谷...

...to this valley...
带来了和平

...and...
让我

...and to me.
安心了

Thank you,Po.
谢谢你 阿宝

Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢

No! Master! No,no,no,don't die,Shifu,please!
不! 师父! 不不 别死师父 求您了

l'm not dying,you idiot!
我没死 你这笨蛋

Dragon Warrior...
神龙大侠

...l am simply at peace. Finally.
我只是心定了 静心了

So,l should stop talking?
那么我不该说话了

lf you can.
最好别说

Want to get something to eat?
想吃东西吗?

Yeah.


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第12期 该如何做 2011-07-06
  • 第13期 正式拜师 2011-07-07
  • 第14期 盖世五侠吃败仗 2011-07-11
  • 第15期 祖传秘方 2011-07-12
  • 第16期 痛下杀手 2011-07-15
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。