This is what you trained me for.
苦练就是为了这一刻
Tigress!
娇虎
Don't try and stop me.
谁都别想拦我
We're not trying to stop you.
我们不是想拦你
What?
什么?
We're coming with you!
我们是和你一起去!
What? l eat when l'm upset,OK?
干嘛? 我心烦就爱吃东西
No need to explain.
噢 你不用解释
l thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.
我还以为你是金猴 他把杏仁饼干藏在最上头
Don't tell Monkey.
别告诉金猴
Look at you.
你瞧瞧你
Yeah,l know,l disgust you.
是呀 我知道 我老让你上火
No,l mean,how did you get up there?
不不 我是说 你是怎么上去的?
l don't know. l guess that...
我不知道 我猜...
l don't know. l was getting a cookie.
我... 我就是想吃饼干
Yet you are ten feet off the ground.
可你一下子就能跳那么高
And you have done a perfect spilt.
还做了个大劈叉
No,this? This is just...
这个也算 这只是...
...an accident.
一个意外
There are no accidents.
从来就没有意外
Oome with me.
你跟我来
l know you're trying to be all mystical and kung fuey...
我知道你们教功夫的都神秘兮兮
...but could you at least tell me where we're going?
可你好歹告诉我这是去哪儿?