That was scary. Yeah,so I'm like... "Fine,you may be a wolf,
我是说 是呀 老狼 算你狠
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
算你是人见人怕的大恶霸
...but you're a lousy tipper.''
可你给小费太小器啦
Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
真的吗? 那么你是怎么活着脱身的?
l mean,l didn't actually say that...
其实我没真正说出来
...but l thought it...
我就那么想的
...in my mind.
只是心里想想
lf he could read my mind,he'd be,like,''What?''
要是他能看到我的心思 他会说 怕你啦
Order up! Hope you like it.
请慢用 爱吃就好
This is really good!
味道真是好极了
No,come on.
这算什么
Try my dad's Secret lngredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.
你们该尝尝我老爸的秘方仙汤 那是祖传秘方
What do you mean? This is amazing!
你就别谦虚了 这可是极品
You're a really good cook.
你的厨艺一流
l wish my mouth was bigger.
只可惜我的嘴太小
Tigress,you've got to try this.
娇虎 你一定得尝尝
lt is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
据说神龙大侠连着几个月不吃东西
on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
依然能生存 仅靠银杏叶的露珠和天地环宇之气
l guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我的身体还不知道自己是神龙大侠
l'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
我可不能光靠露珠和那个环宇之气
What? - Nothing... Master Shifu.
干嘛? 没什么 你像师父
Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
你成不了神龙大侠 除非你减四百多斤肉 天天刷牙
What is that noise you're making? Laughter? l never heard of it!
你发什么怪声? 笑声? 我从来没听过
Work hard,panda,and maybe someday...
好好练 熊猫 没准哪天
...you will have ears like mine.
你会长出像我一样的耳朵
That's good.
你真逗
Ears. lt's not working for you? l thought they were pretty good.
耳朵 不好笑吗? 挺好玩的
lt's Shifu!
是师父
Of course it's Shifu. What do you think l'm doing?
当然是师父 我还能模仿谁?
Master Shifu!
哦 是师父啊
You think this is funny?
你们觉得这好玩?
Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
大龙从牢里逃出来了 你们还在这儿胡闹
What?
什么?
He is coming for the Dragon Scroll,
他是来抢神龙秘笈的
and you are the only one who can stop him.
而你是唯一能阻止他的
And l was saying you got no sense of humor.
我刚才还说你不会幽默啦
l'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
我要阻止大龙
What? You're serious? And l have to...?
你没开玩笑吧? 我要...哦 不
Master Oogway will stop him,like he did before.
乌龟大师会阻止他 就像他上次那样
Oogway cannot!
乌龟大师办不到