手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫 > 正文

第2期 梦和梦想

来源:可可英语 编辑:Richard   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Po, let's go, you are late for work.
阿宝,我们走,你要迟到了。

Coming!
来啦。

Sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸。

Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
说"对不起"不能帮你做面条。

What were you doing up there? All that noise.
你刚才在上面干嘛? 那么吵。

Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没干嘛,只是做了一场梦。

About what?
什么梦?

En?
嗯?

What were you dreaming about?
你梦见什么了?

What was I ...?
我梦见? 呃

I was dreaming about ...
我梦见了......


Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
面条! 你是真的梦见面条了吗?

...noodles.
面条。

Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
是啊 我还能梦见什么呢?

Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心,那面条扎嘴。

Oh, happy day!
噢,我好开心。

My son,finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于梦见面条啦

You don't know how long l've been waiting for this moment.
我盼星星盼月亮终于盼来了这一刻。

This is a sign, Po.
这是个好兆头,阿宝。

A sign of what?
什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient
你就快准备好了 我可以完全放心的把我的秘方

of my Secret lngredient Soup.
仙汤的秘方传给你了。

Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
然后你就可以水到渠成的从我手里接下这面条铺。

As l took it over from my father,who took it over from his father...
就像我从我父亲手里接下它,我父亲从我爷爷手里接下它,

...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
我爷爷打麻将赢下它。

Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
爸爸,爸爸,爸爸,那只是一个梦。

No, it was the dream.
不,那是远大梦想。

We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁。

But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?
可是爸爸,你有没有想过做点别的事?

Something besides noodles?
除了面条以外的事?

Actually, when l was young and crazy,
其实啦,我年少轻狂的时候

l thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
倒是想过出去闯闯,去拜师学做豆腐。

Why didn't you?
那怎么没去?

Because it was a stupid dream.
因为那是痴人说梦。

Oan you imagine me making tofu?
我做豆腐? 还不如买块豆腐撞死。

Tofu.
呵,豆腐。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。