Yeah? I’m not surprised.
是吗? 意料之中
It’s been about a year since I’ve seen Patricia.
我都一年没见过帕翠莎了
And you broke up with her?
是你跟她分手的?
Are you insinuating that I’m more the type to be dumped
你是暗示我是像那种被甩的
rather than do the dumping?
而不是甩人的吗?
Maybe I am.
也许我是
Actually, I did break up with Patricia. This time.
事实上 这次是我跟帕翠莎提分手的
Okay, that’s enough.
好了 看够了吧
All right. That’s enough.
好的 够了
Sophie... That’s enough.
索菲... 够了
Your writing is really good. Thank you.
你写的非常好 谢谢
No. It’s really, really, really good.
不 是超级 特别 无敌的好
Why are you so surprised?
为什么这么吃惊?
How come you’ve never shown your work to anyone?
为什么不把你的作品给别人看?
I never feel like it’s finished. Why?
我总是觉得还没写完 为什么?
Because I guess I’m a perfectionist.
因为我觉得我是个完美主义者
You know that’s just another way of saying "I’m a chicken"?
知不知道这是在变相的说 我是个胆小鬼?
Listen. You’ve got nothing to be afraid of.
听着 你没什么可怕的
You’re not a fact checker. You’re a writer.
你不是事实审查员 你是个作家
What was that for? I’m not a chicken.
这是为什么? 我不是胆小鬼
And I’m not a gentleman.
我也不是绅士
Do you think we should get back to Claire?
觉不觉得我们应该回去找克莱尔?
Yeah. Many more Lorenzos.
是的 还有更多的洛伦佐要找
Okay.
好的