Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
女士们,先生们,我是你们的机长。
Please check that your seat belts are fastened in preparation for our landing.
请检查您的安全带是否系好,我们要准备降落了。
All trays should be stowed in their upright, locked position.
所有的托盘都应该直立存放,处于锁定位置。
Please turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones and laptops.
请关闭所有电子设备,包括手机和笔记本。
For your own safety and for the safety of this airplane,please keep your cell phones turned off until you are off the airplane and inside the terminal building.
为了您和飞机的安全,请在您下飞机抵达候机楼之前让您的手机处于关闭状态。
Smoking is not allowed in the terminal,so wait until you have picked up your luggage and exited the building before you smoke.
候机楼内不允许抽烟,所以请您取出行李离开此楼后再抽烟。
Your luggage will be in Section A of the baggage area.
您的行李会在行李区A区。
To access this baggage carousel,proceed through the main corridor and go down the escalator to the Arrivals level.
要去往行李传送带处,请沿着主廊道直走,然后乘扶梯去往抵港层。
Anyone who has oversized baggage to pick up should visit Desk B on the Arrivals level.
如果您要取的是超重行李,请到抵港层的B咨询台。
You will need the ticket stub from your boarding pass and valid ID to pick up your oversized items.
您需要凭登机牌存根和有效身份证件领取超重物品。
If for any reason you cannot locate your luggage,please speak with one of our airline attendants.
如因任何原因您未能找到行李,请告知我们的机场服务人员。
Thank you for choosing Carter Airlines.
感谢您选择Carter航空公司。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载