Hello, this is Marcel from Sanderson and Pierce.
你好,我是桑德森和皮尔斯公司的马塞尔。
I'm calling to reschedule next week's meeting.
我打来电话是想重新商定我们下周会面的时间。
In case you may have forgotten,we were planning on getting together to discuss our new anti-virus program.
你或许忘了,我们本计划下周会面讨论我们的防病毒程序的。
Well, anyway, I'm afraid I'm still in Oman setting up a new client.
啊,总之,恐怕我现在还得在阿曼为一个客户安装程序。
And it looks like i will have to stay for a few extra days.
而且看样子我还得在这里多待几天。
We're having trouble getting the software to work on their computers.
我们的软件在他们的电脑上运行遇到了一些问题。
Don't worry, this has nothing to do with our software.
不用担心,这不是我们软件的问题。
The systems they are using are outdated, and they can't afford to upgrade.
他们使用的系统过时了,而且他们又没有足够的经费来升级。
We were supposed to be in and out of here in a few days but this has been a really difficult assignment.
我们应该在几天内完成这边的工作,但是这真的是一项很棘手的任务。
Anyway,i can't meet with you on Monday as we had planned but i should be available on Tuesday or Wednesday instead.
总之,我不能按原来说定的在周一和你碰面了,但是我在周二或者周三有时间。
Oh, that won't work for you will it?
哦,那两天你没有时间对吧?
According to my notes for our last conversation you are at a conference those days.
我在我们两个上次的谈话记录中看到你那两天要开会。
Look, anytime Thursday will be fine if you can get back to me.
你看是这样的,如果你可以给我回话,周三的任何时间我都可以。
Thanks, bye for now.
谢谢,再见。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载