对某人有意思:
Tony was hitting on her at the party last night.
Hit on可以换成mack on, 还可以说lay the mack on sb
Tony was laying the mack on her at the party last night.
或者:Tony has a thing for her.
程度在深一点就是迷恋包括sexually attracted, 那么我们可以说:
Tony got the hots for that girl或者Tony is wild about that girl.
亲热:
They are making out at the corner.
亲热的程度在深一点可以说:
They are all over each other.
长时间亲吻:He got her in a lip lock.
lip 有嘴唇的意思,lock理解为锁。用嘴唇锁住一个人是不是很生动啊。
约会:
A guy asked me to go on a date.
约会的是可能发生下面的场景:
He put the move on me, and finally I took the bait and we were making out at the corner of the bar.
注意约会的时候可能有hug, kick 甚至sex 但是并没有确定恋人关系。
如果约会感觉还不错,就进入了一个阶段:
I am in a very serious relationship with this guy.
在相处一定时间后就会订婚啦:
I am engaged with him and I feel so excited.
最后就是结婚啦:
After a long relationship with him, we finally tied the knot in a little chapel.
当然如果事情没有发展的那么顺利,而是别甩了怎么说呢?
She got dumped by her boyfriend 或者She kicked him to the curb.
n. 小礼拜堂,礼拜仪式,私人祈祷处,唱诗班,印刷厂工会