Key words about the Singles' Day shopping festival
“退款”冲上热搜!网友:今年双11发货速度能擦出火星……
Sales for the Singles' Day shopping festival on Alibaba's business-to-consumer platform, Tmall, kicked off at 8 pm on Monday.
10月31日晚8点,一年一度的“双11”拉开了大幕,期待已久的网友们纷纷出手,准备清空自己的购物车……
refund
退款
You can return the dress and ask for a refund.
亲可以把裙子退了,然后申请退款哦。
If you're not delighted with your purchase, we guarantee to refund your money in full.
亲如果对商品不满意,我们保证全额退款哦。
I'll refund you for the apples and any other damage.
这些苹果和其他损坏的商品,这边是可以办理退款的哦。
return
退货
exchange
换货
If you wish to return or exchange a sweater, in such instances, the customer will have to cover the cost of the return of goods.
在这种情况下,如果你要退换这件毛衣,就必须自付运费了。
Deposit
定金
We put a $100 deposit down on a leather sofa.
我们付了100美元的真皮沙发定金。
Deposit
“存款”
Deposits can be made at any branch.
在任何一家分行都可以存钱。
Balance
尾款
They were due to pay the balance on delivery.
他们定在货到时支付尾款。
down payment
首付
We are saving for a down payment on a house.
我们正攒钱支付买房的首付金。
“installment”“payment by installments”
分期付款
I bought the house by installment.
我用分期付款购买房子。
“save items to the wishlist”“add items to the wishlist”。
收藏加购
“pay for all the items in the cart”
清空购物车
You can now use the application to select items from your catalog, add them to your shopping cart, empty your cart, and check out.
您现在可以使用该应用程序从目录中选择商品,将商品添加到购物车,清空购物车,付款后离开。
(来源:中国日报双语新闻微信 编辑:左卓、商桢、实习生石铭宇)
本文转载自中国日报网,如有侵权,请联系我们删除。