Jack: That's strange. What's this note in my pocket? It isn't mine. Is it yours, Daisy?
太奇怪了,我兜里的这个便条是什么呀?这不是我的,是你的吗,黛丝?
Daisy: No, it isn't mine. Let me see. Oh, it belongs to Paul. The handwriting is his.
不是,不是我的,我看看,这是保罗的,这是保罗的字迹。
Jack: So why is it in my pocket?
那为啥在我的口袋里?
Daisy: I don't know. It looks like Paul's "to-do" list. Let me read it.
不知道,看起来是保罗的待办清单,我看看。
Wednesday 18 April
4月18号星期三
8 am. Drive to the airport with Karen.
早上八点 ,开车去机场接凯伦
10 am. Pick Mum up, and drive to Barnet.
10点,接妈妈去巴尼特
1 pm. Training run.
下午一点,长跑训练
5 pm. Pick Claire up from college.
下午5点,去学院接克莱尔
Jack: Hmm. Give it to me, Daisy. Yes, it is Paul's, isn't it?
嗯,黛西,我给吧,确实是保罗的,对吧?
Daisy: Yes, Jack. Put it back.
是的,杰克,把它放回去。
Jack: But why on earth is it in my pocket?
但到底为啥它在我的口袋里呢?