Those sticky fingers of yours certainly paid off.
看来这次你顺手牵回来的可是一只肥羊
Pascal's coin?
这是帕斯卡的硬币吗
It's a poker chip from an ultra-exclusive table in Macau.
这是澳门超豪华赌场的筹码
The buy-in is $1 million.
买入价是一百万
So Pascal's a gambling man.
所以帕斯卡是个赌徒
I guess I'll have to earn his respect by beating him at his own game.
我要是能在他的领域打败他一定能吸引他的注意
So, what's next?
所以 下一步怎么办
"Adventures in Babysitting"? Really?
"跷家的一夜"[电影名] 不是吧
All right, well, what about your -- oh.
好吧 你的...
Most embarrassing moment ever?
最尴尬的时刻
I just got a contender.
看来我有情敌了
Javier, my wannabe bestie,this is Emily, my actual bestie.
哈维尔 自称是我的基友 这位是艾米莉 我真正的闺蜜
Are you two gonna hit up Atlantic City?
你俩是要去大西洋城[以赌场闻名]赌钱吗
I have a new method to beat roulette
我想出了一种轮盘赌必胜的新方法
I am dying to try right now.
正想立刻试试
It was nice to meet you, Javier.
很高兴见到你 哈维尔
I'll talk to you later, Nolan.
我过会再来找你 诺兰
What is this?
这是什么
A program to hit on girls while you're under house arrest?
在你被软禁的时候可以和妹子调情的模拟软件吗
No. It's actually a prototype of what I'm working on.
不 这其实是我正在开发的模型
See, it built an interactive avatar based on someone's social-media profile and my predictive logarithms.
它可以通过一个人的社交资料和我的预测运算程式建立起互动式虚拟形象
And since Charlotte Grayson is famous, scandalous, and pretty,
既然夏洛特·格雷森美貌出名又丑闻缠身
She has quite the size-6 footprint to work from.
她是个绝佳的基准对象
Hmm. Watch.
看
Charvatar, honey, um...
虚拟夏洛特 亲爱的
which neighbor do you have the most in common with?
和你共同点最多的好友是谁
It was Emily. Now it's you.
曾经是艾米莉 现在是你
Oh. Well, I see.
好的 我明白了
It's a program designed to inflate your ego.
这软件是用来吹嘘你自己的吧
Mm. It only speaks truth.
不 它只说实话
A Harvard buddy of mine is the perfect guy to help us deal with your father.
我在哈佛的一个朋友可以帮我们处理你父亲的事
It's a bit of a risky move, but...
这么做可能冒点险 但...
Yeah, actually, Daniel...
其实 丹尼尔
I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
"Vito Splendido" made me an offer,and I'm thinking about taking it.
《美丽维托》向我发了工作邀请我正在考虑接受
Well, I expected other magazines to try and poach you.
我想到会有别的杂志和你接触
- I just didn't expect you to give up so quickly. - I'm not.
-但我没想到你这么快就放弃了 -我没放弃
I started "Voulez" to break free from my father,but he won't even let me have that.
我为了摆脱父亲才创办了《想》,可他连那点自由都不给我
Margaux, come on. We can push him out.
玛尔戈 振作起来 我们可以赶走他的
I'm sorry, Daniel.
抱歉 丹尼尔
My only hesitation was leaving Jack,and he encouraged me to go.
我唯一的担忧是离开杰克而他也鼓励我接受
Char. Could -- could you come here a sec?
夏洛特 你能过来一会儿吗
I was just trying to remember.
我正在努力回忆
When you managed to help Emily get all her memory back,how did you do that?
你帮助艾米莉恢复记忆的时候是怎么做的
I didn't. That was Jack, remember?
不是我 是杰克 记得吗
Of course.
当然
My bad.
是我记错了
And h-he asked you to sneak him in here, too, right?
他还让你帮忙偷偷带他到这来 对吗
What are you getting at?
你想说什么