手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第15集第3期:继续生活

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

you and I both know the only thing

你我都很清楚

guaranteed to crumble is you.

唯一会倒的只有你

Nolan?

诺兰

God. Next time I agree to chair an art walk, please --

天呐 下次我同意担任画廊的主席 请...

It happened again.

又发生了

What do you mean? What do you think?

什么意思 你觉得呢

One second, I'm at Grayson manor,

前一秒 我还在格雷森庄园

and the next, I come to on my porch with this.

接着 我就拿着这个在我家门廊上

What the hell did you do?

你到底干了什么

Destroyed my father's carving.

毁了我父亲的雕刻

At least it wasn't someone. This time.

至少对象不是人 只是这次罢了

I thought you had these blackouts under control.

我以为这短暂失忆在你的控制之中

Yeah, so did I.

我也这么以为

I need to figure something out.

我得想想办法

Emily, maybe it's time --

艾米莉 也许你该...

Don't tell me to go to a doctor!

别叫我去看医生

All right, then I'll help you.

行 那我来帮你

We'll leave town.

我们离开这里

We'll go anywhere.

随便去哪儿

No, I need to finish what I started.

不 我得善始善终

How can you if you cannot even trust yourself?

如果你连自己都不能相信 还要怎么善终

Look, for starters, why don't you put the knife down?

不如你先从把刀放下开始

You can't let this destroy you.

你不能让这事毁了你

I won't.

不会的

Ems.

艾米

Emily, wait.

艾米莉 等等

What are you gonna do? What I should've done in the first place.

你干什么去 一开始就该做的事

I'm gonna kill them all.

我要把他们全杀掉

I'm all right.

我没事

No, Patrick, you're not.

不 帕特里克 你有事

Why would you go to Jimmy's wake?

你为什么要去吉米的守丧礼

Expose him for the bastard that he was.

去揭露他是怎样的一个混蛋

And allow yourself to be beaten bloody by a bunch of thugs?

然后让自己被一群恶棍暴打一顿吗

You're going to get yourself killed.

你这是去送死

Well, maybe I should.

也许我就该去死

You don't honestly believe that.

你心里不是这么想的

I don't know what I believe anymore.

我不知道该怎么想

Believe that I love you...

相信我爱你

That Jimmy got what he deserved, and that we need to move on.

吉米罪有应得 我们也该继续生活

3继续生活.jpg

Don't let your rage consume you.

别让愤怒毁了你

It might be too late.

也许已经太迟了

Well, since you won't return my phone calls,

既然你不回我电话

I figured I'd use my "Find a former friend" App.

我只能启动我的"寻找老友"应用把你找出来

I'm just -I'm trying to get out of town.

我只是 我想离开这里

But I know why you're still here.

但我知道你为什么还没走

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
crumble ['krʌmbl]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,弄碎,减亡

 
consume [kən'sju:m]

想一想再看

v. 消耗,花费,挥霍

联想记忆
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
deserved [di'zə:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答

 
rage [reidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行
v. 大怒

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。