手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第8期:送出这盒子

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Think he wants Emily to have it...

他可能想把它给艾米莉
To keep you company.
让它陪着你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Patrick?
帕特里克
If you've hired someone, you can fire him.
如果你已经雇了人 解雇他吧
I'm on my way to Nolan's right now.
我正在去诺兰家的路上
No.
不行
I told you I didn't want you to do it.
我说过不想让你去做这件事
Yeah, well... it's too late.
可是已经太晚了
Just promise you'll stand by me when it's all done.
不过你要保证 一切结束后站在我这边
Of course I will.
我当然会
But, Patrick, be safe.
帕特里克 一切小心
He's part of a sick game,
他可是这场恶心游戏中的一部分
and whatever Emily has hidden in that box,
所以他绝不会白白送出这盒子
he is not going to let it go without a fight.
无论艾米莉在里面藏了什么
What exactly did you hear?
你到底听到了什么
Something about a box Patrick's supposed to retrieve...
好像是帕特里克要去拿回来一个盒子
Secrets Victoria thinks you're keeping.
维多利亚觉得你在里面藏了什么秘密
My infinity box.
我的无穷小盒
Everything's in there...my... father's journals,
所有东西都在里面 我父亲的日记
evidence of my takedowns,
我之前对付每个人的证据
my identity.
我的身份
Well, where is it? We need to stop him.
这东西在哪 我们得阻止他
No.
不行
No, let her find it.
让她得手吧
It's over anyway.
反正一切已经结束了
So you're giving up.
这么说你要放弃了
This is the end of your great mission...
这就是你复仇任务的结局
everything you fought for.
你为之奋斗的一切就这么放弃了吗
I've already lost the fight.
我已经失败了
I'm not supposed to be here.
我本不该在此的
I should be away with Aiden, with his ring on my finger,
我本该跟艾登远走高飞 嫁给他
not Daniel's.
而不是丹尼尔
You and Aiden are engaged?
你跟艾登订婚了
He proposed to me before everything went wrong.
在一切还未出差错前 他向我求婚了
Look... I know that you came back to help me get through this,
我知道你回来是想帮助我完成复仇
but I am done.
但我已经受够这些了
That pain you're feeling...
你所感觉到的疼痛

送出这盒子.jpg

that's not because of me.

并不是因为我
They did that to you,
是他们伤害了你
and you're letting them get away with it.
而你却让他们逃脱处罚
That woman I listened to my father go on about,
我总是听我父亲说起的那个女人
the one who stole all his attention
我父亲如此关注和喜爱的那个人
and the affection I wished I had...
让我羡慕嫉妒的那个人
this is how she ends up?
现在就成这样了吗
I'm glad he's not around to see it.
我很庆幸他没有亲眼目睹这一切

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
retrieve [ri'tri:v]

想一想再看

vt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿
vi. 找回猎

联想记忆
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
infinity [in'finiti]

想一想再看

n. (时间,空间等)无限,无穷,[数]无穷大

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。