Lydia, I am a titan of industry,
莉迪亚 我是产业界的巨人
master of the damned universe.
宇宙的主宰
I have the right family,
我有温馨的家庭
the right connections,
强大的人脉
and the wrong woman by my side.
却选错了老婆
I planned to remedy that
几年前爱上你的时候
when I fell in love with you years ago--
我就想纠正这个错误
a feeling that was recently reignited...
最近这种想法又再次被点燃
and promptly... extinguished when I found your journal.
却在我发现你的日记时 迅速地被熄灭
Conrad, I... Shh. Let me finish.
康拉德 我 嘘 让我说完
I've always had a weakness for you
我总是很容易被你吸引
because you're the only woman to see the guilt and the pain,
因为只有你看得到我的罪恶和痛苦
the...
看得到
the good... and the bad.
我的善良和邪恶
I'm not a simple man to be with,
也许跟我在一起不简单
but I have a simple question.
但我想问一个简单的问题
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Yes.
爱
Then I want you to have the life I promised years ago,
那我会让你享受到多年前我许诺下的生活
with me.
和我在一起
And maybe it's time we shake things up in the Hamptons.
也许是时候在汉普顿公布我们的事了
Let's.
好啊
Emily told me
艾米莉说
you almost didn't attend the ceremony.
你差点没来参加婚礼
What changed your mind?
怎么改变主意了
Love for my son.
对我儿子的爱
Well, I assume you mean Patrick.
我想你说的是帕特里克吧
Your brother's presence made this day bearable,
你哥哥的出现 让我能够忍受这一天
but I came because I wanted to salvage our relationship,
但我来这里是为了补救我们之间的关系
for everyone's sake.
也是为每个人着想
Well, that's easy.
很简单
You can... accept Emily, accept that we're having a baby,
只要你接受艾米莉 接受我们有了孩子
and we're happy.
而且会很幸福
Yet, you're obviously self-medicating.
你显然是在自欺欺人
Daniel, you don't look happy.
丹尼尔 你看起来根本不幸福
You look trapped.
反像是陷入了困境