Daily Service 日常服务
(Knocking at the door.)(敲门。)
May I come in?我可以进来吗?
Come in,please.请进。
Please don't come in.请不要进来。
Just a moment(a minute),please.请稍等一下。
I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
All right.Come in,please.好的,请进来。
Please clean it when I am out.我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
May I change the water of the thermos now?我现在可以换水吗?
Yes,please.请换吧。
Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
By the way,is there any mail for me?顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
Why did you come in without my permission?你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.我疏忽了,请你原谅。
I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
Since you have come,you may do it now?既然来了,现在就做吧。
Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.衣服洗好了,请您过目。
I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.我来收长途电话费。
This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.这是补半天房金的帐单。
Here is a telegram for you.这儿有一封你的电报。
Why is it unsealed?它怎么被拆开了?
Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
Have you lost anything today,sir?先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
What is there in the wallet?皮夹子里有些什么?