44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420.
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.
不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58. That's no problem at all.
没问题。