手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 托福 > 托福听力 > 托福听力真题听写 > 正文

托福TPO-29 Conversation 1

编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Listen to part of a conversation between a student and an employee at the registrar's office.
  • 听一段学生与注册处职员的对话。
  • Morning. How can I help you?
  • 早上好。我有什么能帮到你?
  • Well, I am kind of confused about my schedule.
  • 我对我的教学安排感到有些困惑。
  • I printed it out this morning, but one of the classes I registered for is missing.
  • 我今天早上打印出来了,但我注册的其中一门课不见了。
  • OK. Let's see if we can figure this out. What's your name?
  • 好,让我们来看看能不能解决这个问题。你叫什么名字?
  • Lisa Johnson.
  • 丽莎·约翰逊。
  • Alright. I am bringing up your schedule on the computer.
  • 好。我在电脑上找到你的教学安排了。
  • Hmmm...It looks like you're registered for Introduction to Astronomy,
  • 看起来你注册了“天文学入门”,
  • Survey of American Literature, and Introduction to Government and Politics. Is that right?
  • “美国文学研究”和“政府与政治学入门”,对吗?
  • Well, yes, but I also registered for a language class—Level One Japanese.
  • 对,但我还注册了一门语言课——日语一级。
  • Did they...I don't know, maybe cancel it?
  • 我不知道......他们把这节课取消了吗?
  • I doubt it. The Japanese classes are quite popular.
  • 我不相信。日语班是很抢手的。
  • But let's take a look at the list of Japanese classes being offered this semester just to make sure.
  • 让我们看看这学期开设的日语课单子来确认一下吧。
  • Um... what section did you register for?
  • 你注册了哪节课?
  • I don't remember the section number, but it's the one that meets at eleven.
  • 我不记得课程编号,但这节课是在11点上课的。
  • Ah! That would be section five. Well, according to this, the class is completely full.
  • 那就是第五节。根据这张单子来看,这节课彻底满员了。
  • Are you sure...you, um, you registered online, right?
  • 你确定......你是网上注册的对吧?
  • Yeah.
  • 对。
  • Did you get a confirmation message?
  • 你有收到确认消息吗?
  • What do you mean?
  • 你的意思是?
  • Well, once you've successfully registered for a class, the computer gives you a message saying you are in.
  • 一旦你成功注册了一门课,电脑会给你发一条消息,告诉你进了。
  • Oh. You mean that message at the bottom of the screen that says you're now registered for this class?
  • 你是指荧幕底部那条写着“你已注册这门课”的消息?
  • Actually, I didn't get that message. I got one that said "instructor's signature required."
  • 事实上我没收到。我收到的那条写着“需要辅导员的签名”。
  • I thought I just needed to get to professor's signature on the first day of class.
  • 我以为我只要在上课第一天拿到教授的签名就行了。
  • Well, you do. But the professor might no sign it.
  • 你确实要。但教授不一定会签。
  • It depends on how full the class is and how many additional students the professor is willing to let in.
  • 这得看班里人有多满,且教授愿意接纳多少名额外学生。
  • So that means I am not registered for the class, not unless the professor signs me in.
  • 所以这代表我没注册上这门课,除非教授签名让我进。
  • What, uh, what should I do now?
  • 我现在该怎么办?
  • Let me give you the form the professor needs to sign. Go to the class on the first day, get there early, so you can talk to the professor before class starts.
  • 让我把需要教授签名的表格给你吧。(开课)第一天就去班里,早点去,那你就能在上课前跟教授谈谈了。
  • Find out if he or she is willing to let you in.
  • 弄清楚他或她愿不愿意让你进这个班。
  • If so, bring the signed form back here and we'll register you for the class. If not, well, you'll have to find a different class.
  • 如果愿意,把签了名的表格带回来这里,我们会帮你注册这门课的。如果不愿意,你就要找另一门课了。
  • I'd start looking for alternatives now, just in case.
  • 我就会开始去找别的课,以防万一。
  • What do you think my chances are of getting into this class?
  • 你觉得我有多大机会进这个班?
  • Students often add and drop classes once the semester begins,
  • 学期刚开始总有学生加到班里或退班,
  • so there is a real chance a seat would open up. ut of course there are no guarantees.
  • 所以很有可能会有空位。但当然了,这事儿说不准。
  • It's just that I need a language course to graduate and that's the only Japanese class that fits my schedule.
  • 我需要上一门语言课才能毕业,这门日语课是唯一适合我的教学安排的了。
  • Yes. But according to our records, you are only in your first year here.
  • 是的。但根据我们的记录来看,你还只是一年级。
  • If you can't take the class this semester, you still got time.
  • 如果你这学期上不了这门课,你还有时间。
  • I know. I was just hoping to take care of my requirements earlier rather than later.
  • 我知道,我只是想早点达到要求,而不是晚些再说。
  • I understand. I just wanted to make sure you know you had options.
  • 我明白,我只想确保你知道你还有选择。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Listen to part of a conversation between a student and an employee at the registrar's office.

听一段学生与注册处职员的对话。

Morning. How can I help you?

早上好。我有什么能帮到你?

Well, I am kind of confused about my schedule.

我对我的教学安排感到有些困惑。

I printed it out this morning, but one of the classes I registered for is missing.

我今天早上打印出来了,但我注册的其中一门课不见了。

OK. Let's see if we can figure this out. What's your name?

好,让我们来看看能不能解决这个问题。你叫什么名字?

大学课程.jpg

Lisa Johnson.

丽莎·约翰逊。

Alright. I am bringing up your schedule on the computer.

好。我在电脑上找到你的教学安排了。

Hmmm...It looks like you're registered for Introduction to Astronomy, Survey of American Literature, and Introduction to Government and Politics. Is that right?

看起来你注册了“天文学入门”,“美国文学研究”和“政府与政治学入门”,对吗?

Well, yes, but I also registered for a language classLevel One Japanese. Did they...I don't know, maybe cancel it?

对,但我还注册了一门语言课——日语一级。我不知道......他们把这节课取消了吗?

I doubt it. The Japanese classes are quite popular.

我不相信。日语班是很抢手的。

But let's take a look at the list of Japanese classes being offered this semester just to make sure.

让我们看看这学期开设的日语课单子来确认一下吧。

Um... what section did you register for?

你注册了哪节课?

I don't remember the section number, but it's the one that meets at eleven.

我不记得课程编号,但这节课是在11点上课的。

Ah! That would be section five.

那就是第五节。

Well, according to this, the class is completely full.

根据这张单子来看,这节课彻底满员了。

Are you sure...you, um, you registered online, right?

你确定......你是网上注册的对吧?

Yeah.

对。

Did you get a confirmation message?

你有收到确认消息吗?

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Well, once you've successfully registered for a class, the computer gives you a message saying you are in.

一旦你成功注册了一门课,电脑会给你发一条消息,告诉你进了。

Oh. You mean that message at the bottom of the screen that says you're now registered for this class?

你是指荧幕底部那条写着“你已注册这门课”的消息?

Actually, I didn't get that message. I got one that said "instructor's signature required."

事实上我没收到。我收到的那条写着“需要辅导员的签名”。

I thought I just needed to get to professor's signature on the first day of class.

我以为我只要在上课第一天拿到教授的签名就行了。

Well, you do. But the professor might no sign it. It depends on how full the class is and how many additional students the professor is willing to let in.

你确实要。但教授不一定会签。这得看班里人有多满,且教授愿意接纳多少名额外学生。

So that means I am not registered for the class, not unless the professor signs me in.

所以这代表我没注册上这门课,除非教授签名让我进。

What, uh, what should I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

Let me give you the form the professor needs to sign.

让我把需要教授签名的表格给你吧。

Go to the class on the first day, get there early, so you can talk to the professor before class starts.

(开课)第一天就去班里,早点去,那你就能在上课前跟教授谈谈了。

Find out if he or she is willing to let you in.

弄清楚他或她愿不愿意让你进这个班。

If so, bring the signed form back here and we'll register you for the class.

如果愿意,把签了名的表格带回来这里,我们会帮你注册这门课的。

If not, well, you'll have to find a different class.

如果不愿意,你就要找另一门课了。

I'd start looking for alternatives now, just in case.

我就会开始去找别的课,以防万一。

What do you think my chances are of getting into this class?

你觉得我有多大机会进这个班?

Students often add and drop classes once the semester begins, so there is a real chance a seat would open up.

学期刚开始总有学生加到班里或退班,所以很有可能会有空位。

But of course there are no guarantees.

但当然了,这事儿说不准。

It's just that I need a language course to graduate and that's the only Japanese class that fits my schedule.

我需要上一门语言课才能毕业,这门日语课是唯一适合我的教学安排的了。

Yes. But according to our records, you are only in your first year here.

是的。但根据我们的记录来看,你还只是一年级。

If you can't take the class this semester, you still got time.

如果你这学期上不了这门课,你还有时间。

I know. I was just hoping to take care of my requirements earlier rather than later.

我知道,我只是想早点达到要求,而不是晚些再说。

I understand. I just wanted to make sure you know you had options.

我明白,我只想确保你知道你还有选择。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
employee [.emplɔi'i:]

想一想再看

n. 雇员

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 记录,登记,注册,挂号
n. 暂存器,记

联想记忆
confirmation [.kɔnfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 确认,证实,基督教的坚信礼

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 托福TPO-28 Lecture 4(上) 2016-02-18
  • 托福TPO-28 Lecture 4(下) 2016-02-22
  • 托福TPO-29 Conversation 2 2016-02-25
  • 托福TPO-29 Lecture 1(上) 2016-03-01
  • 托福TPO-29 Lecture 1(下) 2016-03-03
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。