M: Hi, Ann! Welcome back! How was your trip to the States?
男:嗨,安!欢迎回来!这趟美国之行怎么样?
W: Very busy. I had a lot of meetings, so, of course, I didn't have much time to see New York.
女:太忙了。我开了很多会,所以当然了,我没有时间参观纽约。
M: What a pity! Actually, I have a trip there myself next week.
男:太遗憾了!事实上,我自己下周将会去那里旅行
W: Do you? Then take my advice, do the well-being in the air program. It really works.
女:真的吗?那么接受我的建议吧,在飞行中一定要做健康训练,真的会有效果的。
M: Oh, I read about that in a magazine. You say it works?
男:哦,我在杂志上读到过。你说这会管用?
W: Yes, I did the program on the flight to the States, and when I arrived in New York, I didn't have any problem, no jet lag at all. On the way back, I didn't do it, and I felt terrible.
女:是的,在飞往纽约的途中,我做了这种训练,下机后丝毫没有感到不适,也没有时差反应;在回家的途中,我没有做这种训练,结果感觉很难受。
M: You're joking!
男:你在开玩笑吧!
W: Not at all. It really made a lot of difference.
女:当然不是。真的有区别。
M: Er, so what did you do?
男:额,你做了那些呢?
W: Well, I didn't drink any alcohol or coffee, and I didn't eat any meat or rich food. I drank a lot of water, and fruit juice, and I ate the meals on the well-being menu. They're lighter. They have fish, vegetables, and noodles, for example. And I did some of the exercises in the program.
女:恩,我不喝酒和咖啡,不吃肉和油腻的食物,喝大量的水和果汁,吃健康食谱上的食物--这些食物口味清淡,有鱼、蔬菜、面条等,还做了一些运动。
M: Exercises? On a plane?
男:运动?在飞机上面?
W: Yes. I didn't do many, of course. There isn't much space on a plane.
女;是的。当然没有做很大量的。飞机上也没有那么多空间。
M: How many passengers do the exercises?
男:有多少乘客做运动?
W: Not many.
女:没有多少人。
M: Then how much champagne did they drink?
男:那么他们喝了多少香槟呢?
W: A lot! It was more popular than mineral water.
女:很多!很多人都喝香槟而不是矿泉水。
M: So, basically, it's a choice. Mineral water and exercises, or champagne and jet lag.
男:所以基本上,这就是做一个选择。矿泉水和运动,还是香槟和时差。
W: That's right! It's a difficult choice.
Questions 9 to 12 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
Question 9. Why did the woman go to New York?
Question 10. What does the woman say about the well-being in the air program?
问题10. 关于飞行中的健康训练,这个女人都谈论了什么?
Question 11. What did the woman do to follow the well-being menu?
Question 12. What did the woman say about other passengers?