手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > BEC商务英语 > 商务实战 > 商务口语 > 正文

商务英语活学活用 如何在外企面试第二部分4

来源:大耳朵 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ⅳ.对话篇

Molly: As the interviewer, I must tell you our company is not very rich. What kind of salary were you expecting?

莫莉:作为面试者,我必须告诉你我们公司不是很有钱。你期望什么样的薪金?

Gordon: Seeing my motivation and experience, I was hoping to make 5,000 RMB a month.

戈登:就我的积极性与经历而言,我期望一个月5000人民币。

Molly: How much did you make at your last job?

莫莉:上一份工作你挣多少钱?

Gordon: There I made 4,500 RMB a month.

戈登:在那里我一个月挣4500人民币。

Molly: I am sorry, we pay in USD. How much would you expect in USD?

莫莉:很抱歉,我们付美元。你一个月的美元期望值是多少?

Gordon: About $650 USD a month. How is that offer?

戈登:大约650美元一个月。这个提议怎么样?

Molly: Good, but we have to take out tax.

莫莉:不错,不过我们得减掉税。

Gordon: How much could I expect to take home after tax?

莫莉:不错,不过我们得减掉税。

Molly: Your take-home salary would be about $600 USD a month. I think this is your best bet.

莫莉:你拿回家的薪水将是大约600美元一个月。我觉得这你最好的选择。

Gordon: I can agree to that, because money isn't the most important part of the position. Doing a good job for a good company is the most important thing to me.

戈登:我同意,因为钱不是该职位最重要的一个部分。为一家好公司做一份好工作对我来说是最重要的。

Molly: Great. Wait for our call.

莫莉:很好。等我们的电话。

Gordon: Thank you for your time.

戈登:谢谢你的时间。



发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。