手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:从事街头卖艺工作

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Whoa, where are you going?
  • 哇,你要去哪里?
  • I thought we were going to hang out.
  • 我想我们要出去逛逛的。
  • I'm going to work.
  • 我要去工作。
  • Work? I didn't know you got a job.
  • 工作?我不知道你找到了工作。
  • I'm busking on Main Street.
  • 我要去街上卖艺。
  • You mean you're panhandling? That's not working.
  • 你的意思是要去行乞?这可不是工作。
  • I'm not panhandling. I'm working for tips.
  • 我不是行乞。我是靠本事吃饭。
  • I perform, try to draw a crowd, and then pass the hat.
  • 我表演,试着吸引人群,然后收钱。
  • Can you really make money that way?
  • 真的能赚到钱吗?
  • You'd be surprised.
  • 你会很惊讶的。
  • I got the idea from Danielle and her friends.
  • 我的灵感来源于丹尼尔和她的朋友们。
  • A group of them do street theater and comedy routines.
  • 他们一群人表演街头戏剧及喜剧。
  • A friend of theirs juggles and does acrobatics.
  • 一个人表演杂耍和杂技。
  • Another guy does magic tricks.
  • 另一个人则是魔术。
  • And they do all this on the street?
  • 吉安卡洛,他们都是在街上做这些吗?
  • Don't they get hassled by the cops?
  • 警察不会找他们的麻烦吗?
  • The cops occasionally tell them to move along or tell the crowd to disperse, but if they're respectful and nobody complains, they get left alone.
  • 警察偶尔告诉他们离开或告诫人群散开,但如果他们受人尊重,而且没有人抱怨的话,他们会独自离开。
  • Hey wait, where are you going?
  • 嘿,等等,你要去哪里?
  • I'm going with you.
  • 我要和你一起。
  • I want to give this street performing a try.
  • 我想试试街头表演。
  • What can you do?
  • 你会做什么呢?
  • I'm a man of many talents.
  • 我是一个才华横溢的人。
  • Are you?
  • 你吗?
  • Don't look so surprised!
  • 别那么惊讶!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
吉安卡洛:哇,你要去哪里?
I thought we were going to hang out.
我想我们要出去逛逛的。
Alana:I'm going to work.
阿拉娜:我要去工作。
Giancarlo:Work? I didn't know you got a job.
吉安卡洛:工作?我不知道你找到了工作。
Alana:I'm busking on Main Street.
阿拉娜:我要去街上卖艺。
Giancarlo:You mean you're panhandling? That's not working.
吉安卡洛:你的意思是要去行乞?这可不是工作。

Alana:I'm not panhandling. I'm working for tips.

阿拉娜:我不是行乞。我是靠本事吃饭。
I perform, try to draw a crowd, and then pass the hat.
我表演,试着吸引人群,然后收钱。
Giancarlo:Can you really make money that way?
吉安卡洛:真的能赚到钱吗?
Alana:You'd be surprised.
阿拉娜:你会很惊讶的。
I got the idea from Danielle and her friends.
我的灵感来源于丹尼尔和她的朋友们。
A group of them do street theater and comedy routines.
他们一群人表演街头戏剧及喜剧。
A friend of theirs juggles and does acrobatics.
一个人表演杂耍和杂技。
Another guy does magic tricks.
另一个人则是魔术。
Giancarlo:And they do all this on the street?
吉安卡洛,他们都是在街上做这些吗?
Don't they get hassled by the cops?
警察不会找他们的麻烦吗?
Alana:The cops occasionally tell them to move along or tell the crowd to disperse, but if they're respectful and nobody complains, they get left alone.
阿拉娜:警察偶尔告诉他们离开或告诫人群散开,但如果他们受人尊重,而且没有人抱怨的话,他们会独自离开。
Hey wait, where are you going?
嘿,等等,你要去哪里?
Giancarlo:I'm going with you.
吉安卡洛:我要和你一起。
I want to give this street performing a try.
我想试试街头表演。
Alana:What can you do?
阿拉娜:你会做什么呢?
Giancarlo:I'm a man of many talents.
吉安卡洛:我是一个才华横溢的人。
Alana:Are you?
阿拉娜:你吗?
Giancarlo:Don't look so surprised!
吉安卡洛:别那么惊讶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
respectful [ri'spektfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 表示尊敬的,有礼貌的,谦恭的

联想记忆
occasionally [ə'keiʒənəli]

想一想再看

adv. 偶尔地

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
disperse [dis'pə:s]

想一想再看

vt. 分散,传播,散开
vi. 分散

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。