手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 专业四级 > 专四听力 > 英语专四听力真题 > 正文

2013年英语专业四级听力真题 对话1

编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello, Helen! Merry Christmas!
  • 海伦,你好!圣诞节快乐!
  • Merry Christmas, Rob. You always get so excited on Christmas day.
  • 圣诞节快乐,罗伯。每到圣诞节的这一天你都会特别兴奋。
  • Come in! Come in!
  • 请进!请进!
  • Thank you. Wow!
  • 谢谢。哇!
  • So, what do you think?
  • 你觉得怎么样?
  • That's amazing! So many decorations, and what a beautiful Christmas tree!
  • 太棒了!这么多装饰,圣诞树也很漂亮!
  • You must have spent ages doing this. It's beautiful!
  • 你肯定花了很长时间做这些。太美了!
  • I like to do Christmas with all the trimmings!
  • 我喜欢用各种装饰品来营造圣诞节的气氛。
  • All the trimmings? I don't understand.
  • 装饰品?我不明白。
  • All the trimmings—it means all the extra things that traditionally come with something to make it more special.
  • 装饰品是指通常我们用来使某件东西变得特殊的额外的东西。
  • I see. Like all these decorations?
  • 我明白了。就像这些装饰品,对吗?
  • Yes. In my family, we have always had Christmas with all the trimmings,
  • 对。在我家,我们总是在圣诞节时用很多装饰品,
  • so we have a Christmas tree, decorations, gifts, Christmas songs,
  • 我们有圣诞树、装饰品、圣诞礼物、圣诞歌、
  • silly Christmas games, and most importantly, Christmas lunch. Come this way.
  • 幼稚的圣诞游戏,还有最重要的,圣诞午餐。这边请。
  • A turkey for lunch?
  • 午餐吃火鸡吗?
  • Now that is a roast turkey with all the trimmings!
  • 现在是一只带有各种辅料的火鸡!
  • Not only is it a turkey, but we're eating it with all the things you traditionally eat with Christmas roast turkey:
  • 它不单单是一只火鸡,我们还会吃到通常和圣诞烤火鸡一起吃的其他东西:
  • cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, gravy, stuffing, carrots.
  • 小红莓果酱、烤土豆、肉浇汁、填料、胡萝卜。
  • I think I understand what "all the trimmings" means now.
  • 我想我现在理解你所说的“各种辅料”了。
  • It's an expression usually used with food, especially at Christmas and for the big roast dinners that we like to eat.
  • 它是一个通常用来形容食物的短语,尤其是形容圣诞大餐和我们喜欢的烤肉大餐。
  • I adore Sunday lunch with all the trimmings: roast meat,
  • 我喜欢周日带有各种辅料的午餐:烤肉,
  • along with lots of vegetables and sauces and other traditional accompaniments.
  • 加上很多蔬菜、酱料和其他常见的附带的东西。
  • Mm...
  • 啊……
  • Anyway, enough talk! Let's eat!
  • 总之,说的够多了!我们开始吃吧!
  • Delicious! Thank you for inviting me.
  • 太美味了!谢谢你邀请我。
  • Well, cheers to that and Merry Christmas—with all the trimmings!
  • 好吧,让我们为你的到来和这个快乐的圣诞节以及这里所有的装饰品和辅料干杯!
  • Merry Christmas!
  • 圣诞节快乐!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

M: Hello, Helen! Merry Christmas!

海伦,你好!圣诞节快乐!
W: Merry Christmas, Rob. You always get so excited on Christmas day.
圣诞节快乐,罗伯。每到圣诞节的这一天你都会特别兴奋。
M: Come in! Come in!
请进!请进!
W: Thank you. Wow!
谢谢。哇!
M: So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
W: That's amazing! So many decorations, and what a beautiful Christmas tree! You must have spent ages doing this. It's beautiful!
太棒了!这么多装饰,圣诞树也很漂亮!你肯定花了很长时间做这些。太美了!
M: I like to do Christmas with all the trimmings!
我喜欢用各种装饰品来营造圣诞节的气氛。
W: All the trimmings? I don't understand.
装饰品?我不明白。
M: All the trimmingsit means all the extra things that traditionally come with something to make it more special.
装饰品是指通常我们用来使某件东西变得特殊的额外的东西。
W: I see. Like all these decorations?
我明白了。就像这些装饰品,对吗?
M: Yes. In my family, we have always had Christmas with all the trimmings, so we have a Christmas tree, decorations, gifts, Christmas songs, silly Christmas games, and most importantly, Christmas lunch. Come this way.
对。在我家,我们总是在圣诞节时用很多装饰品,我们有圣诞树、装饰品、圣诞礼物、圣诞歌、幼稚的圣诞游戏,还有最重要的,圣诞午餐。这边请。
W: A turkey for lunch?
午餐吃火鸡吗?
M: Now that is a roast turkey with all the trimmings! Not only is it a turkey, but we're eating it with all the things you traditionally eat with Christmas roast turkey: cranberry sauce, roast potatoes, gravy, stuffing, carrots.
现在是一只带有各种辅料的火鸡!它不单单是一只火鸡,我们还会吃到通常和圣诞烤火鸡一起吃的其他东西:小红莓果酱、烤土豆、肉浇汁、填料、胡萝卜。
W: I think I understand what "all the trimmings" means now.
我想我现在理解你所说的“各种辅料”了。
M: It's an expression usually used with food, especially at Christmas and for the big roast dinners that we like to eat. I adore Sunday lunch with all the trimmings: roast meat, along with lots of vegetables and sauces and other traditional accompaniments.
它是一个通常用来形容食物的短语,尤其是形容圣诞大餐和我们喜欢的烤肉大餐。我喜欢周日带有各种辅料的午餐:烤肉,加上很多蔬菜、酱料和其他常见的附带的东西。
W: Mm...
啊……
M: Anyway, enough talk! Let's eat!
总之,说的够多了!我们开始吃吧!
W: Delicious! Thank you for inviting me.
太美味了!谢谢你邀请我。
M: Well, cheers to that and Merry Christmaswith all the trimmings!
好吧,让我们为你的到来和这个快乐的圣诞节以及这里所有的装饰品和辅料干杯!
W: Merry Christmas!
圣诞节快乐!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
adore [ə'dɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 崇拜,爱慕

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。