手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:与人谈话时候应注意的话题禁忌

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Why aren't you dating?
  • 为什么你不去约会呢?
  • I have so many friends who would love to go out with you.
  • 我有很多朋友会很愿意和你出去。
  • Let's change the subject.
  • 咱们换个话题吧。
  • Talking about my love life isn't very interesting.
  • 谈论我的恋爱经历没什么意思。
  • But really, you're not getting any younger and…
  • 但是你都这么大岁数了而且…
  • Moving on! Have you seen any good movies lately?
  • 接下来!你最近有没有看过什么好电影吗?
  • Listen, all of your friends are settling down and you don't want to go through life alone and lonely…
  • 听着,你所有的朋友都正在成家,而且你肯定也不想一生孤单、寂寞…
  • That reminds me, didn't you say that you were going to get another dog so that Rover isn't lonely when you're not home?
  • 这倒提醒了我,你不是说你会再养只狗,这样你不在家的时候罗夫就不会孤单了吗?
  • Forget about my dog.
  • 别提我的狗。
  • You remember Rachel, don't you?
  • 你仍然对瑞秋念念不忘, 是不是?
  • She just broke up with her boyfriend and she'd be perfect for you.
  • 她刚和男友分手,而且她会是你的真命天女。
  • Speaking of Rachel, how is her mother?
  • 说到瑞秋,她母亲怎样了?
  • Wasn't she in the hospital?
  • 她不是在医院吗?
  • If Rachel isn't your type, how about Amina?
  • 如果瑞秋不是你的类型,阿米娜怎么样?
  • She has great legs and I know you're a leg man.
  • 她有一双美腿,我知道你很喜欢美腿。
  • And now for something completely different…
  • 现在已经完全不同了…
  • How is your diet coming along? Have you lost any weight yet?
  • 你的饮食近来如何?你减掉体重了吗?
  • I don't really want to talk about my weight.
  • 我不想谈论我的体重。
  • But I think you're having trouble shedding those pounds, right?
  • 但我想你在这事儿上有点困难,对吧?
  • I have lots of suggestions on what you can do.
  • 对于你能做什么我有很多建议。
  • Anyway, as I said before, I don't really want to talk about my diet…
  • 不管怎样,就像我之前所说,我不想谈论自己的饮食习惯…
  • You need to cut out sweets if you want to lose weight.
  • 如果想减肥的话,你要戒掉甜食。
  • Are you eating too many sweets?
  • 你甜食是不是吃太多了?
  • That's none of your business!
  • 这不关你的事!
  • My sentiments exactly!
  • 我的观点完全正确!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
莱拉:为什么你不去约会呢?
I have so many friends who would love to go out with you.
我有很多朋友会很愿意和你出去。
George:Let's change the subject.
乔治:咱们换个话题吧。
Talking about my love life isn't very interesting.
谈论我的恋爱经历没什么意思。
Lila:But really, you're not getting any younger and…
莱拉:但是你都这么大岁数了而且…
George:Moving on! Have you seen any good movies lately?
乔治:接下来!你最近有没有看过什么好电影吗?

Lila:Listen, all of your friends are settling down and you don't want to go through life alone and lonely…

莱拉:听着,你所有的朋友都正在成家,而且你肯定也不想一生孤单、寂寞…
George:That reminds me, didn't you say that you were going to get another dog so that Rover isn't lonely when you're not home?
乔治:这倒提醒了我,你不是说你会再养只狗,这样你不在家的时候罗夫就不会孤单了吗?
Lila:Forget about my dog.
莱拉:别提我的狗。
You remember Rachel, don't you?
你仍然对瑞秋念念不忘, 是不是?
She just broke up with her boyfriend and she'd be perfect for you.
她刚和男友分手,而且她会是你的真命天女。
George:Speaking of Rachel, how is her mother?
乔治:说到瑞秋,她母亲怎样了?
Wasn't she in the hospital?
她不是在医院吗?
Lila:If Rachel isn't your type, how about Amina?
莱拉:如果瑞秋不是你的类型,阿米娜怎么样?
She has great legs and I know you're a leg man.
她有一双美腿,我知道你很喜欢美腿。
George:And now for something completely different…
乔治:现在已经完全不同了…
How is your diet coming along? Have you lost any weight yet?
你的饮食近来如何?你减掉体重了吗?
Lila:I don't really want to talk about my weight.
莱拉:我不想谈论我的体重。
George:But I think you're having trouble shedding those pounds, right?
乔治:但我想你在这事儿上有点困难,对吧?
I have lots of suggestions on what you can do.
对于你能做什么我有很多建议。
Lila:Anyway, as I said before, I don't really want to talk about my diet…
莱拉:不管怎样,就像我之前所说,我不想谈论自己的饮食习惯…
George:You need to cut out sweets if you want to lose weight.
乔治:如果想减肥的话,你要戒掉甜食。
Are you eating too many sweets?
你甜食是不是吃太多了?
Lila:That's none of your business!
莱拉:这不关你的事!
George:My sentiments exactly!
乔治:我的观点完全正确!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。