Well, she liked her at first,and then she said is she leaving?
最开始她很喜欢希恩娜 后来就开始问"小妹妹怎么还不走"
You know after like three months,she's like, is she leaving?
大概三个月之后 她就开始问 "小妹妹怎么还不走"
I was like no, no, she is gonna live here.
我说"她不会走了 她是我们家庭的一员啦"
And she's like oh, oh. Okay.
她就说"哦哦 那好吧"
And she's gone to months where she was, you know, not in a good mood,
然后有几个月 她心情都不太好
a bad mood everyday for months and then it past and now she's fine.
好几个月每天都不爽 但那个阶段过去后 她就完全接受了
So she...did she...fine or she likes her.
她只是接受了希恩娜还是很喜欢她
She loves her. - Yeah, oh good.Yeah, yeah, she loves her.
爱到不行 -那太棒了 真的真的 特别爱
Do she hold her or anything yet?
她会抱她么 还是怎样
She can't...she...you know we tried but you know.
她现在还抱不动 我们试过
Sienna is kind of big. - Yeah. Yeah.S-Stella is pretty petite.
希恩娜有点儿大只 -懂了 斯特拉又有点小萌
So we have to sort of supervise the holding.
她抱希恩娜的时候我们得在旁边看着
So you did, you did Repeat After Me, you did..
.你参加过"跟我念"
- The show I'm producing. And... - So mad at you for that.
-就我制作的那节目 -我表现太挫了
Come on you were so great.
怎么会 你表现得很棒
Oh my goodness. Thank you but...I'm glad you're happy.
天哪 感谢感谢 你满意我真是很开心
It's a lot of pressure, you know.
压力满满 你们懂吗
To do something comedy for her.
参加她的喜剧节目
Explain...explain what are you doing there.
跟大家解释一下这张照片你在做什么
I am ...I think crying,-for no reason. - For no reason..
照片里我是在哭 无缘无故哭 -无缘无故
Because Wendy told me to in my ear.
因为温蒂通过耳机给我指令
I was really impressed because you were interviewing
我印象非常深刻 因为你当时
or supposed to be interviewing for assistant.
本来应该是面试助理岗位的
And he was...He just went along with whatever you ask him to do.
然后他呢 他反而是受你摆布的那个
Yes He put his feet in a foot spa and he took off his shoes.
没错 他把鞋脱了把脚放进足浴盆里
It's very funny.And you will be very happy when you see it.
太逗了 你看的时候肯定也会笑尿的
I'm glad you were happy.
你觉得搞笑我很高兴