Ⅳ.对话篇
Gordon: Molly, I am your secret Santa. Here is your gift.
戈登:莫莉,我是你的神秘圣诞老人,这是你的礼物。
Molly : Thanks a bunch, Gordon. Who was your secret Santa?
莫莉:多谢,戈登。谁是你的神秘圣诞老人?
Gordon: Mine was Paul, but he didn't show up to the office party.
戈登:保罗,可他没来参加公司的晚会。
Molly : Say it ain't so.
莫莉:不会吧?
Gordon: It is true, he called me to apologize.
戈登:是真的,他打电话向我道歉了。
Molly : Well, at least you got a good Christmas bonus from the boss.
莫莉:至少你从老板那拿到了一份不错的圣诞奖金。
Gordon: I guess the boss is like a Santa, giving out bonuses.
戈登:我觉得老板像圣诞老人一样,给大家发奖金。
Molly : But we worked hard for those bonuses.
莫莉:可我们工作努力才得到这些奖金的。
Gordon: Some of us work harder than others.
戈登:我们中的一些人比另一些要刻苦。
Molly : Say it ain't so.
莫莉:真的吗?
Gordon: That Paul guy is a lazy slacker.
戈登:保罗那个家伙就是个懒虫。
Molly : Forget about him, let's go play with the copy machine.
莫莉:别提他了,咱们去玩复印机吧。
Gordon: That's a great idea.
戈登:好主意。