手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:享用丰盛的一顿早餐

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Look at this breakfast buffet.
  • 看看这顿自助早餐。
  • Wow, I've died and gone to heaven!
  • 哇,好像我死后身在天堂一样!
  • I think I'll just grab some cereal, fruit, and a bagel.
  • 我想自己只会来点谷物,水果,再来个面包圈。
  • What?! How can you pass up this amazing buffet?
  • 什么? !你怎能错过这顿令人称奇的自助餐呢?
  • I'm starting with some bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns.
  • 我首先得来点熏肉,炒蛋及薯饼。
  • I don't normally eat a big breakfast.
  • 我通常早餐不会吃的太丰盛。
  • If I'm still hungry after this, I'll have some pancakes.
  • 如果之后我还是觉得饿,我会吃些煎饼。
  • Pancakes! I'm going to have some pancakes when I'm done with this first round, plus some waffles and French toast.
  • 煎饼!第一轮过后我会来些煎饼,还要再来点华夫饼干及法国吐司。
  • Well, more power to you.
  • 好吧,随你的便。
  • I can't imagine anyone eating more than what's already on your plate.
  • 我无法想象比你吃的还多的人。
  • I've only just begun.
  • 我才刚刚开始。
  • After the pancakes, waffles, and French toast, I think I'll have an omelet and some biscuits and gravy.
  • 煎饼,华夫饼干,法国吐司进肚后,我还要再来点煎蛋卷及饼干和肉汤。
  • I might even have room for one or two of those doughnuts.
  • 我没准还有空间能吃1,2个甜甜圈。
  • You're not serious.
  • 你肯定不是认真的。
  • I'm dead serious.
  • 我很认真。
  • You sound like you're planning on staying here all morning.
  • 听起来感觉整个上午你都打算呆在这里。
  • That's right.
  • 没错。
  • Do you want to meet me back here for the lunch buffet?
  • 你想和我在这里享用午餐自助吗?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
埃米尔:看看这顿自助早餐。
Wow, I've died and gone to heaven!
哇,好像我死后身在天堂一样!
Tammy:I think I'll just grab some cereal, fruit, and a bagel.
塔米:我想自己只会来点谷物,水果,再来个面包圈。
Emil:What?! How can you pass up this amazing buffet?
埃米尔:什么? !你怎能错过这顿令人称奇的自助餐呢?

I'm starting with some bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns.

我首先得来点熏肉,炒蛋及薯饼。
Tammy:I don't normally eat a big breakfast.
塔米:我通常早餐不会吃的太丰盛。
If I'm still hungry after this, I'll have some pancakes.
如果之后我还是觉得饿,我会吃些煎饼。
Emil:Pancakes! I'm going to have some pancakes when I'm done with this first round, plus some waffles and French toast.
埃米尔:煎饼!第一轮过后我会来些煎饼,还要再来点华夫饼干及法国吐司。
Tammy:Well, more power to you.
塔米:好吧,随你的便。
I can't imagine anyone eating more than what's already on your plate.
我无法想象比你吃的还多的人。
Emil:I've only just begun.
埃米尔:我才刚刚开始。
After the pancakes, waffles, and French toast, I think I'll have an omelet and some biscuits and gravy.
煎饼,华夫饼干,法国吐司进肚后,我还要再来点煎蛋卷及饼干和肉汤。
I might even have room for one or two of those doughnuts.
我没准还有空间能吃1,2个甜甜圈。
Tammy:You're not serious.
塔米:你肯定不是认真的。
Emil:I'm dead serious.
埃米尔:我很认真。
Tammy:You sound like you're planning on staying here all morning.
塔米:听起来感觉整个上午你都打算呆在这里。
Emil:That's right.
埃米尔:没错。
Do you want to meet me back here for the lunch buffet?
你想和我在这里享用午餐自助吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
omelet ['ɔmlit]

想一想再看

n. 煎蛋卷,鸡蛋卷

 
cereal ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 谷类食物,麦片
adj. 谷类的,谷物的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。