手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:购买香水

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Oh, smell that. Isn't that delectable?
  • 哦,你闻闻。是不是很令人愉悦?
  • Yes, it's pleasant.
  • 是的,令人愉悦。
  • Pleasant? It's heavenly.
  • 愉快吗?好像是天堂般的感觉。
  • It has a nice fruity scent, not too sweet.
  • 它有一种很棒的水果香甜气息,但不是很重。
  • If you say so. I don't want to buy anything that has a strong perfume smell. I'm a guy.
  • 如果你这么说的话我就不想买任何有很强香水味的东西。我是个男人啊。
  • I know, but you want to exude a sexy scent that captivates the opposite sex, right?
  • 我知道,但是你想散发出吸引异性的那种气味,对吗?
  • I'm not sure about that. I just want to smell fresh and clean.
  • 我不确定。我只是想闻起来清新干净。
  • All right, how about this one?
  • 好的,这款怎么样?
  • Uh, it smells musky.
  • 嗯,闻起来有麝香味。
  • Musky is good. Musky is sexy.
  • 麝香很好。麝香闻起来很性感。
  • Not to me. Let's stick with something basic.
  • 不是我买。让我们回归最基本吧。
  • I'm buying this one.
  • 我要买这一个。
  • But that one smells like detergent!
  • 但这个闻起来像洗涤剂!
  • Yes, because that's what I'm buying-detergent for my clothes.
  • 是的,因为这就是我要的,我买的是衣服用的洗涤剂。
  • I don't need any fancy scents on my clothes.
  • 我不需要在我的衣服上有任何花哨的味道。
  • Have it your way, but you're missing out on a chance to lure women with your scent.
  • 随你便吧,但是你错过吸引女性的良机。
  • I'll pass up that chance, thank you very much.
  • 我放弃这个机会,非常感谢。
  • If I follow your advice and buy this perfume-smelling detergent, women will definitely get the wrong idea about me!
  • 如果我听你的建议,买这款闻起来像洗涤剂的香水,女性肯定满脑子都会误解我!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Kitty:Oh, smell that. Isn't that delectable?

凯蒂:哦,你闻闻。是不是很令人愉悦?
Pepe:Yes, it's pleasant.
佩佩:是的,令人愉悦。
Kitty:Pleasant? It's heavenly.
凯蒂:愉快吗?好像是天堂般的感觉。
It has a nice fruity scent, not too sweet.
它有一种很棒的水果香甜气息,但不是很重。
Pepe:If you say so. I don't want to buy anything that has a strong perfume smell. I'm a guy.
佩佩:如果你这么说的话我就不想买任何有很强香水味的东西。我是个男人啊。

Kitty:I know, but you want to exude a sexy scent that captivates the opposite sex, right?

凯蒂:我知道,但是你想散发出吸引异性的那种气味,对吗?
Pepe:I'm not sure about that. I just want to smell fresh and clean.
佩佩:我不确定。我只是想闻起来清新干净。
Kitty:All right, how about this one?
凯蒂:好的,这款怎么样?
Pepe:Uh, it smells musky.
佩佩:嗯,闻起来有麝香味。
Kitty:Musky is good. Musky is sexy.
凯蒂:麝香很好。麝香闻起来很性感。
Pepe:Not to me. Let's stick with something basic.
佩佩:不是我买。让我们回归最基本吧。
I'm buying this one.
我要买这一个。
Kitty:But that one smells like detergent!
凯蒂:但这个闻起来像洗涤剂!
Pepe:Yes, because that's what I'm buying-detergent for my clothes.
佩佩:是的,因为这就是我要的,我买的是衣服用的洗涤剂。
I don't need any fancy scents on my clothes.
我不需要在我的衣服上有任何花哨的味道。
Kitty:Have it your way, but you're missing out on a chance to lure women with your scent.
凯蒂:随你便吧,但是你错过吸引女性的良机。
Pepe:I'll pass up that chance, thank you very much.
佩佩:我放弃这个机会,非常感谢。
If I follow your advice and buy this perfume-smelling detergent, women will definitely get the wrong idea about me!
如果我听你的建议,买这款闻起来像洗涤剂的香水,女性肯定满脑子都会误解我!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exude [ig'zju:d]

想一想再看

v. 流出,渗出

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
scent [sent]

想一想再看

n. 气味,香味,痕迹
vt. 闻出,发觉,使

 
detergent [di'tə:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 清洁剂
adj. 用于清洗的

联想记忆
perfume ['pə:fju:m,pə'fju:m]

想一想再看

n. 香水,香气
vt. 使香气弥漫

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。