=====精彩回顾===
Health warning for microwave food
为了健康食物一定要煮熟
A health risk may be hiding in your freezer.
你的冰箱中可能藏有健康隐患 。
I don’t want Salmonella. The last thing I wanna do is be, you know, sick because of a frozen made meal.
我不想感染沙门氏菌 。我最不想的就是因为冰冻食品而患病 。
While microwaving a frozen dinner is no doubt fast and easy, it can be dangerous if it’s not done right.
用微波炉加热冰冻的晚餐无疑是快速方便的,然而,如果方法不正确,就会产生危险 。
And in this situation we’re seeing, foods that have been improperly cooked are getting people sick.
在我们看到的这种情况,没有正确烹煮的食品会让人们生病 。
The government has issued a new warning about frozen chicken dinners after 32 people in 12 different states have gotten sick with salmonella.
12个不同州的32人感染沙门氏菌患病后,政府发布了关于冰冻鸡肉餐的新警告 。
Salmonella is easily prevented by properly cooking, ur, the food that you are about to eat.
通过正确的烹煮你想吃的食品,沙门氏菌非常容易预防 。
Health officials are specifically warning about breaded or pre-browned chicken breasts. While they may appear precooked, some are actually raw.
卫生部门官员特别警告了撒有面包屑的或提前烤好的鸡胸肉 。看上去似乎提前煮好了,实际上可能还是生的 。
But I assume they were fully cooked before they were frozen quite frankly.
但是我假设他们在冰冻之前已经充分煮熟了 。
And according to the experts, even precooked meals designed for the microwave can be unsafe. They are not heated thoroughly enough.
据专家所说,即使用于微波炉的提前煮好的食物也是不安全的 。它们并没有经过充分的加热 。
And I didn’t realize that it’s set between 5 minutes, 5.5 minutes and 6.5 minutes, so I’ve been undercooking my food for sure.
我没有意识到它的加热时间设定是5分钟,5.5分钟还是6.5分钟,所以,我没有充分加热我的食物 。
It’s a mistake this fan of the microwave doubts she’ll ever make again.
这个热衷使用微波炉的顾客怀疑她以后可能还会犯这个错误 。
I will be reading the packages much more carefully.
我会更认真阅读包装说明 。