丹尼尔:他们又开始了。
Those college kids next door are having another kegger.
这些隔壁的大学小崽子们正在举行另一场啤酒聚会。
Nabil:That's what we get for buying a house this close to a college.
纳比尔:我们买的是离大学近的房子,大学生就是这样。
College students will have keggers and they'll binge drink.
他们经常聚会,而且会酗酒。
It's a rite of passage.
这是必须经历的一段过程。
Danielle:It's dangerous to their health and a menace to the neighborhood, and I'm going to do something about it.
丹尼尔:这对他们的健康很不好,而且对附近社区造成了威胁,我要做点事情阻止。
Nabil:There's nothing we can do.
奈比尔:我们无能为力。
If it gets out of hand, we can call the cops, but let's not overreact.
如果事情失控,我们可以打电话给警察,但我们别太反应过度。
Danielle:I'm not overreacting.
丹尼尔:我才没反应过度。
They're college students so I'm going to teach them about the dangers of binge drinking.
他们是大学生,所以我要教导他们关于酗酒的危害。
Nabil:What are you going to do?
纳比尔:你打算做什么?
Danielle:I'm going to wait on the sidewalk and pass out flyers as people arrive.
丹尼尔:我要在过道上等着,然后给来聚会的人分发传单。
This flyer lists the many health reasons they should moderate their drinking.
这个单子会列出他们应该适度饮酒的许多健康原因。
It's for their own good.
这是为他们好。
Nabil:And you think college students are going to give you the time of day?
纳比尔:你认为大学生会搭理你吗?
Danielle:I won't let them pass unless they agree to drink responsibly.
丹尼尔:我不会让他们通过,除非他们同意理性饮酒。
Nabil:I have a feeling we'll see the cops tonight.
纳比尔:我有一种感觉,我们今晚会见到警察。
Danielle:You think the party will get out of hand?
丹尼尔:你觉得这个聚会会失控?
Nabil:No, I think they'll be here to arrest the crazy lady waylaying people outside of their house!
纳比尔:不,我想警察会到这里逮捕伏击居民房间外的那个疯女人!