第51周 祝贺
荧屏情景:
庆祝升学 片段选自《录取通知书》 Accepted 08:56--09:51
Bartleby: Hang in there.
巴特比:再等等看。
Boy: All right, man. You, too.
男孩:好的,伙计,你也一样。
Jay: Bartleby! Hey!
杰:巴特比!嘿!
Bartleby: Oh, hey, Mr. Schrader. I was actually just...
巴特比:哦,你好,施瑞德先生,我正想……
Jay: Did you have any cake?
杰:你吃蛋糕了吗?
Bartleby: No, you know, I'm not much of a cake guy.
巴特比:哦,你知道我不喜欢吃蛋糕。
Jay: Oh, it is a hell of a cake. It is the same cake we got for Scotty and Seth when they got into Harmon.
杰:这蛋糕做得棒极了。这蛋糕的口味从斯科特和塞斯读哈蒙学院的时候就没变过。
Bartleby: Oh, ah, everything comes full circle.
巴特比:哦,风水轮流转。
Stu: Jay! How are ya, bud? Oh, I really don't...
斯图:杰,你好吗,老兄,我真不知道……
Jay: Hey, Stu. Hey.
杰:嘿,斯图,嘿。
Stu: I can't imagine your pride, knowing your youngest is headed off to a good college. Must take a load off.
斯图:嗨,你的小儿子就快去一所好的大学了,一定很骄傲吧,如释重负?
Jay: Yeah, well, not to mention the load it takes off my bank account.
杰:哦,别提了。负担卸下了,账单背上了。
Bartleby: Dad. Nothin' like gettin' a load off.
巴特比:老爸没什么如释重负的。
Stu: What about you, Bartleby?
斯图:你怎么样,巴特比?
Bartleby: That's a good question, Mr. Harkin.
巴特比:问的好,哈金先生。
Stu: What's with the questions, Mr. Trebek?
斯图:好在哪里,特雷贝克先生?
Jay: Where you goin'?
杰:你去哪里?
Bartleby: Uh, I-I well...I didn't really, uh...
巴特比:呃,我……我没有,呃……
Bartleby's Dad: Bartleby screwed around and now he's not goin' to college. He's thrown his life away.
巴特比爸爸:巴特比不好好努力,现在上不了大学了。他糟蹋了自己的人生。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新