第51周 祝贺
荧屏情景:
庆祝升职 片段选自《天使的微笑》 A Little Bit Of Heaven 06:03--06:58
Women: Hey! Yay! Hi, baby.
女人们:嘿!呀!嗨,宝贝!
Woman A: She had them and their condoms wrapped around her little finger.
女甲:她说服了他们,那些套套都逃不出她的五指山。
Man A: Alright! To the youngest, the hottest vice president in the history of advertising.
男甲:好样的!敬给广告历史上最年轻,最美貌的副总裁。
Woman B: You should think about buying a house now.
女乙:你该考虑下买房子了。
Man A: Yeah, why take the time to stop and smell the roses?
男甲:对,该稍微休息,享受一下人生?
Man B: What you need is a big, fat mortgage like an albatross around your neck.
男乙:你需要的是一份庞大的贷款,压得透不过气的那种。
Waiter: Okay, in honour of Marley's white-trash taste buds we have...
侍者:好啦,为了尊重玛莉对垃圾食品的喜爱,我们买了……
Marley: Mac and cheese pizza?
玛莉:通心粉加乳酪批萨。
Woman A: You know what I want for my birthday? Your metabolism.
女甲:你知道我生日想要什么礼物吗?你的胃口。
Woman B: I'll trade you my metabolism for those boobs.
女乙:我会把我的胃口换你的大胸。
Woman A: Throw in that necklace and you've got a deal.
女甲:把那项链加进去就成交了。
Man B: Baby, that's a good trade.
男乙:宝贝,这交易不错啊。
Marley: Hey. She's gonna have her own boobs soon enough.
玛莉:嘿,她就快有胸了,很快。
Woman B: Way to keep a secret, Marley.
女乙:不是说好保密的吗,玛莉。
Woman A: Are you getting implants?
女甲:你要做隆胸?
Woman B: No.
女乙:不是。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新