第48周 装修
荧屏情景:
星期一 老房子装修 片段选自《录取通知书》 Accepted 15:03--16:05
Boy A: Great. The birthplace to crack.
男孩A:太棒了,垃圾的诞生地。
Boy B: Hello, beautiful. Hey!
男孩B:哈哈,太美了。
Boy C: Hey, Hey, guys, don't go in there. This is breaking and entering.
男孩C:嘿,伙计们,别进去,这属于擅自闯入。
Boy A: Come on. Don't be scared.
男孩A:施瑞德,别怕。
Boy C: Who's scared? I'm not scared. You're scared.
男孩C:谁怕了?我才不怕,是你怕了。
Boy B: Schrader, you were scared to try the new flavor of Dr. Pepper. I told you that in confidence, Hands.
男孩B:施瑞德,你不想尝尝这口味?这是我们俩的秘密,汉兹。
Boy A: You were afraid when your tooth fell out, because you were terrified of the tooth fairy.
男孩A:你换牙的时候也害怕,因为你害怕那个同性恋牙医。
Boy C: That's actually a legitimate fear. She was rifling through my shit.
男孩C:这种害怕很正常,她一直盯着我。
Boy A: Okay, Fine, whatever, dude, stay here.
男孩A:随便你,那你就呆在这里吧。
Boy C: Fine. I will. Okay, guys, seriously, I don't want to be here alone when the walls start to bleed.
男孩C:好的,我会的。好了,说真的,我可不想一个人呆着,墙上开始淌血了。
Boy B: We don't have to renovate the whole place.
男孩B:我们不用整个翻新。
Boy A: We just have to focus on essential areas. We got the...the main lobby. Halfway. Dorm rooms. Dorm rooms, exactly. I think this could really work. Huh? It's awesome! Can you hold that? Yeah. Guys, a little can-do attitude, some elbow grease, maybe a smile from Schrader. It's like cleaning up your room, you know? Welcome to the South Harmon Institute of Technology. Atta baby. The beginning of good things.
男孩A:只要对某些关键部位修正一下,要整理大厅,走廊,宿舍,宿舍,没错,我觉得这方法可行。太棒了,帮我拿一下。好,只要我们想做,再做些体力活,比如施瑞德的一个微笑,就像整理自己的房间一样。欢迎来到南哈蒙理工学院,太棒了,一个好的开端。
Girl: Yeah.
女孩:是的。