Chapter8: Sound We Hear
第八课 我们听到的声音
A What is happening
A 发生什么事啦?
A dog is barking.
有只狗在吠。
People are shouting.
有些人在叫喊
barking
吠
laughing
笑
crying
哭
talking
谈话
shouting
叫喊
snoring
打鼻鼾
banging
重击
singing
唱歌
B Cherry is in the park with her grandmother,Act the people.
B Cherry和他奶奶在公园里,扮演这些人物。
I can hear water.
我能听到水声。
Can you hear it?
你能听到吗?
I can hear a girl.
我听到一个女孩的声音。
Can you hear her?
你能听到吗?
I can hear a boy.
我听到一个男孩的声音。
Can you hear him?
你能听到吗?
I can hear some birds.
我能听到鸟声。
Can you hear them?
你能听到吗?
Yes,I can.
我听到。
I can hear water.
我听到水声。
I can hear it falling.
我听到水流声。
I can hear a girl.
我听到一个女孩的声音。
I can hear her crying.
我听到她在哭。
C Fun reading
C 趣味小故事。
Eric Chan is a pokiceman.
Eric Chan是个警察。
Last night he could not sleep.
昨晚他睡不着。
I don't know why I can't sleep.
我不知道我为什么睡不着。
Suddenly Eric heard a noise.
突然,Eric 听到一个声音。
He thought there was a robber outside in the corridor.
他想走廓外面有强盗。
I can hear him walking
我能听到他的走路声。
I can hear the door.
我听到门声。
I can hear it opening.
我能听到它的开门声。
Eric had a toy gun.
Eric有个玩具枪。
He kept it in a drawer in his bedroom.
他把枪放在睡房的抽屉里面。
Hands up!Don't move!
举起手来!别动!
The door opened.
门开了。
Eric picked up the gun and pointed it at the robber.
Eric捡起枪对着强盗。
Suddenly the light went on.
灯突然开了。
It was Mrs Chan.
原来是陈太。
What are you doing?
你干什么?
It's only me,you silly man!
是我呀!傻瓜!
Oh!Hello,dear.
噢!你好,老婆。
Act the story.
演个故事。
D Charlie and Cherry cannot sleep.Act the children.
D Charlie和Cherry睡不着。扮演这些孩子。
Can you hear Dad?
你听爸爸的声音?
Yes,I can hear him laughing.
听到,我听到他的笑声。
Can you hear Mum?
你听到妈妈的声音吗?
Yes,I can hear her talking.
听到,我听到她的说话声。
Say Charlie's poem.
读 Charlie 首诗。
When I lie in bed at night,I can hear my father,
当我晚上躺在床山的时候,我能听见我爸,
I can hear him laughing,laughing.When I lie in bed at night
听见我爸在笑,笑。当我深夜躺在床上的时候
Now can you say Cherry's poem?
现在你可不可读Cherry首诗啊?