第37周 看电影
荧屏情景:
星期二 露天电影 片段选自《情人节》 Valentine's Day 01:39:45--01:41:07
Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴尔:埃德加!
Audience: Hey, get out of the way!
观众:嘿!走开!
Movie sound: I'll always love you.
背景音:我会永远爱你!
Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴尔:埃德加!
Audience: Excuse me! Down in front!
观众:劳驾让一下,前面的坐下!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you? I know you're out here.
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,你在哪?我知道你在这。
Audience: Shh! Who the hell is Edgar?
观众:嘘!到底谁是埃德加?
Estelle: He is my husband, and shut your mouth. Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴尔:是我丈夫,你闭嘴!埃德加,回答我。
Audience: Answer her, Edgar. Lady, I can't see through you.
观众:埃德加,回答她。女士,你挡着我啦!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you?
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,你在哪?
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴尔!
Estelle: Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,回答我。
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴尔!
Audience: That must be Edgar.
观众:他一定是埃德加。
Edgar: I'm here. I'm coming.
埃德加:我在这,我这就来。
Audience: Ah...
观众:啊!
Edgar: Sorry.
埃德加:抱歉!
Estelle: I see.
伊斯戴尔:我看见你了。
Audience: Hey, run lower!
观众:嘿,别挡着了!
Estelle: Listen to me, I know I let you down, and maybe you don't think I deserve forgiveness...but you're gonna give it to me anyway, because when you love someone, you love all of them. That's the job.
伊斯戴尔:听我说,我知道我让你失望了,也许你也认为我不值得被原谅,但是你终究还是会原谅我的,因为当你爱一个人时,你会爱这个人的一切,这才是对的。
Edgar: I know that now.
埃德加:现在我知道了。
Estelle: I'm sorry. And now, please, you gotta love everything about them. Not just the good things, but the bad things too. The things you find lovable, and the things that you don't find lovable.
伊斯戴尔:我很抱歉。现在,请你一定要爱这个人的一切,优点要爱,缺点也要爱,可爱的要爱,不可爱的也要爱。
Edgar: Shh, I understand. I'll never leave you.
埃德加:嘘,我明白了。我永远也不会离开你。